MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked up a 3 Pk. Whiplash on clearance just for the ignited whips.

Then I had the bright idea of cutting off all of his hair and resculpting that horrid face.

After a few hours of more plastic surgery for Mickey (new hair, cheek implants, lip work, farhead work, and adding his missing goatee) he now looks more like Mickey Rourke and less like Estelle Getty.

In doing so I quickly realized that I would have to repaint all of his flesh and painstakingly redraw all of his tattoos. At least they're somewhat accurate now.

I also painted the leather straps to look like leather.

post-24109-1293921297_thumb.jpg

post-24109-1293921358_thumb.jpg

Cool look for Cyclops, funny to see how he'd look in the black and silver.

Cyclops is too much of an Emma-whipped dweeb to ever be in X-Force, though!

Emma Whipped Dweeb eh? Cyclops created the new team of x-force...it was his idea to put together all the 'killers' to take care of any threats to mutant kind! He's as cold and ruthless and lacking in morals as all the members of x-force.

those are some awesome cyclops customs though!

Cool look for Cyclops, funny to see how he'd look in the black and silver.

Cyclops is too much of an Emma-whipped dweeb to ever be in X-Force, though!

Genius response! Considering cyclops put xforce together behind emmas back. Another cyclops basher who doesn't like him because he isn't an angsty woman like wolverine.

AHAHAHA! lmao!

I personally didn't like cyclops, until recently myself. but his character development has been good in these last few years! "angsty woman like wolverine" lol. no need to insult women just because wolverine's a little #$#@#! :laugh:

Cyclops sleeps on the couch when Emma gets mad at him. In his own HQ. And the X-kids come home drunk and laugh at him. This is canon, in Uncanny X-Men. What a tremendous leader.

Bwahahahaha!

I like Cyclops but that sounds funny.

I'm so glad I don't read X-men/ X-nation stuff anymore. not since the 90's (early Excalibur and original x-men "X-factor" was good stuff)which weren't great either, I miss the old 70's /80's stuff bad artwork and all.

what happened to jean grey, wasn't Cyclops her man?

She must be dead again huh....

Cyclops sleeps on the couch when Emma gets mad at him. In his own HQ. And the X-kids come home drunk and laugh at him. This is canon, in Uncanny X-Men. What a tremendous leader.

You are the one who didn't know Cyclops even created X-Force lol.

Besides you act like Emma doesn't even care about Cyclops. In current Comic she's shown that she'd do anything fr him and is in love with him. Cyclops is alot more interesting and bad ass since he started dating Emma. I hated it when he was with Jean Grey as they don't see to even belong together.

Do you have a wife or girlfriend? If so do you make her sleep on the couch when she's mad at you? What is the big deal about a man sleeping on the couch when his lady is mad at him? Emma Frost is a pure sex pot, I'd be happy to be bossed around by her. Besides she doesn't boss Cyclops around anyway.

I'm going to have to jump on the Cyclops defense team here. I have read X-men for 20 years now and Cyclops is bad ass. Now the people writing him sometimes miss the point of Cyclops which is he is like Patton with laser eyes. He was raised and taught to be a brilliant tactical thinker. From the age of 15 he was trained to lead the X-men, he knows how to use his teams powers to the best of their abilities and thinks up new ways to get the most out of them.

(Say what you will about him having Iceman blessed to fight vampires with holy water icicles it was way out of the box.)

He's not an over the top character like Wolverine or Gambit so he never takes center stage in a book but when he is written right he is one of the most interesting characters Marvel has.

The pressure he is under t lead the mutant race into the next century is unbelievable. He has taken that responsibility and expectation and led the mutants through crisis after crisis. He's lost friends and lovers and made some really hard decisions all because he thinks it is expected of him. Hell he is even giving Magneto orders right now and Mags is falling into line.

Over the past years he has been subtly changing, to the point here he has led the mutants to an island Utopia isolated from the world that hates and fears them. He has protected this new home with force and has made ultimatums against any one who would lead an attack against them. Yes over the past two years he has made the transition from Xavier to Magneto, and no one noticed it.

For those of you who think Cyke is some whipped lap dog to Emma, or anyone for that matter, you haven't been paying attention. He calls the shots and lets everyone know that his word is the last.

Heck yeah bro! I agree 100 percent!!!

Cyclops has always been one of my favorite characters of all time. Remember the issue of Civil War X-Men where that guy was controlling Cyclops like a puppet and he started making Cyclops shoot Bishop with full beam power. The guy made the remark of how insanely powerful Cyclops was and that Cyclops holds back his power. Bishop told Cyclops to charge him up but soon realized that it was to much power and it was killing him.

Here are a few customs I made to go up against my Marvel Heroes.

Superhero Take Down Squad, I found the new Crisis 2 figures at Target and thought the Cell figure would make a great "Superhero Buster Squad". All did was change out the head/Helmet. LMK what you think.

SuperCops.jpg

SuperCops2.jpg

Here are the unaltered Versions

Supercops3.jpg

I also put together a couple of heavily armed Bank Robbers, and made them a custom ride.

Mercs4.jpg

Mercs5.jpg