MU Customs

DarthOnyx

because if i had the money to buy a gold statue then i would have the money to buy all the marvel universe figures in the world and wouldnt care about anybody else's customs...but the building crew outside left a crapload of this bronze metal outside so i could just steal that and make a statue for free......really took alot of time to explain something that im not really going to do lol....Legend if I sent you the parts would you make me an astonishing cyclops like you made?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still working on my Mr Freeze, and figured I'd show an updated pic. I still haven't gled his dome on yet since I haven't decided which paint scheme to go with yet, but I had to change out his lower arms for him to better grip his freeze gun. So I gave him movie Warmachine lower arms, and replaced his hands w/ the ones from the Destro fig.

021-5.jpg

because if i had the money to buy a gold statue then i would have the money to buy all the marvel universe figures in the world and wouldnt care about anybody else's customs...but the building crew outside left a crapload of this bronze metal outside so i could just steal that and make a statue for free......really took alot of time to explain something that im not really going to do lol....Legend if I sent you the parts would you make me an astonishing cyclops like you made?

Sure thing, hit me up on PM and we can work the details out.

I wanted a Mr Freeze for my DCUIH Batman. So I took the Hydro armor IM, and replaced it's lower arms w/ Warmachine's, those hands w/ the new Destro's hands, and head w/ the new Destro head as well, and while I was at it I got thinking that the DCUIH Lex in armor was really badly articulated. So I grabbed an Iron Monger to remake him into Lex.

008-30.jpg

Lex

006-34.jpg

007-29.jpg

Mr Freeze

005-43.jpg

003-63.jpg

Thanks I'm glad you guys like them. For Lex I debated between 3 different armors the Extremis, Arctic, and Monger. I went w/ the Monger for that really powerful look. Though the other two have their own charm as a sleeker look like in the Mortal Kombat vs DCU game.

For Victor I decided to go w/ the Deepdive dome for two reasons. First I had already paid $3 for it, and I think it really makes him look a bit tougher than the classic bubble machine looking dome does.