MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well......speaking of AoA Sunfire... here he is!

5386431117_6f06772906.jpg

5386431329_376ae21d37.jpg

Recipe and more pictures found HERE

Enjoy!

HELL yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!

I'm using that recipe, Thank you for sharing. I think I have most of the components actual or similar body types.

Since I finished my angels kick, I want to make a alternate universe crew, this one would go well with a Inhuman torch.

I dunno, the issue has been in stores for less than 4 hours in most parts of the country. Some of us might've liked the chance to read the actual issue first... While this may be related to (an alternate version of) the character, I don't really see how the customs thread is an appropriate forum for comics spoilers... And really, it was not the comment itself that bothered me. It was the fact that, after purposely avoiding FF spoilers today, I came across the big reveal in a thread where I assumed I'd be "safe." Spoiler tags are your friends, folks! :biggrin:

Don't read this if you haven't seen Revenge of the Sith.

I know how you feel with the spoilers. I had waited 22 years to find out what happened to Luke's mother (you know, since Leia remembered her in Jedi and all), and a week before Revenge of the Sith came out, I stumbled across an article in TV Guide that, with no warning at all, revealed to me what happened. I immediately called TV Guide, complained about the author, and cancelled my subscription.

I will find you, Daniel Logan...