MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Onyx! Im a really big fan of your work and i was wondering if you cast other parts as well, like torsos arms hands legs etc etc, and how much would that cost for a full cast of a figure. Also, if you are selling how much would it cost to buy a deadpool, skrull, and punisher head sculpt from you? Thank you so much im new here so i dont really know much D:
Walmart has a cheap dremel for $15.00. I also have a tutorial on my site for dremellng heads in the Creation Station thread. It even shows you what bits to use. Meanwhile, here's an image of an upcoming item.

002-131.jpg

Sorry I missed ths. Thanks for the support. I haven't done torsos yet but soon will beginning with my Classic Predator. We're working on designing arms and legs still but are very close I think.

So who is doing these awesome signatures I am seeing?

Check us out in the 3.75 Mis Section "Mass Mutant Exodus." Our friend Solid.wii makes them for the Marvel Forum RPG he is trying to establish. Just pick a character, send him a pic, and make the request. Of course, mine is the most awsome after I tweaked it. Hahahaha

Awesome! Thanks for all the info!

Hey Onyx! Im a really big fan of your work and i was wondering if you cast other parts as well, like torsos arms hands legs etc etc, and how much would that cost for a full cast of a figure. Also, if you are selling how much would it cost to buy a deadpool, skrull, and punisher head sculpt from you? Thank you so much im new here so i dont really know much D:
Walmart has a cheap dremel for $15.00. I also have a tutorial on my site for dremellng heads in the Creation Station thread. It even shows you what bits to use. Meanwhile, here's an image of an upcoming item.

002-131.jpg

Sorry I missed ths. Thanks for the support. I haven't done torsos yet but soon will beginning with my Classic Predator. We're working on designing arms and legs still but are very close I think.

What's up guys?

Long time, no new customs. Here we go:

Grim Reaper

GrimReaper-1.jpg

My first exposure to the Grim Reaper was actually in West Coast Avengers. The "zombie" Reaper phase when he always wore the hood up. I prefer this over the wacky pronged helmet--although I am going to make an alternate head of that version.

Nitro

Nitro.jpg

(sorry for the blurry pic)

He's a first rate second rate villain. Killed Captain Marvel, started the Civil War--this guy is kind of a big deal.

Semi-Casual Cap

CasualCap-1.jpg

I wanted a "just-hangin'" Cap for around the mansion.

Iron Man 2 "concept" Submarine Drone

SubDrone.jpg

SubDrone2.jpg

Hey rendak that belt looks good, where did you get it from? Ah my little Scarlet Spider is all grown up now lol

lol I just used iron man 2 movie line war machines ammo belt for his real belt. I love the scarlet spider but Im gonna try to trade him off now since the Marvel Universe one is coming out soon.

All good man, it was just a matter of time before Hasbro released a Scarlet Spider. Im actually excited to see him, you know, Scarlet Spider being my favorite character and all.