MU Customs

DarthOnyx

hey legend, im just curious, how much do you charge for a custom?

i love your work btw

Thanks guys! Sorry I must have missed this but my commissions start at $50 dollars plus parts supplied. The price can go up depending on how much sculpting is involved. Just him me up through PM.

Same as mine. He's my protege...LOL

Ovaltine! The mug is round, the can is round, they should call it round-tine! ( I hope you guys get the Seinfeld reference) :tongue:

Anyways here's my latest commission, Daft Punk in their Tron fits.

5540149052_f0259825bb.jpg

More pics HERE

man i frickin love daft punk! ... i think you might have a commision coming up man...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love your work btw

Thanks guys! Sorry I must have missed this but my commissions start at $50 dollars plus parts supplied. The price can go up depending on how much sculpting is involved. Just him me up through PM.

Ovaltine! The mug is round, the can is round, they should call it round-tine! ( I hope you guys get the Seinfeld reference) :tongue:

More pics HERE

man i frickin love daft punk! ... i think you might have a commision coming up man...

"One more time..... gonna celebrate, celebrate and.... "

what was the upper torso piece I recognized all the rest of the bits minus the custom heads

i love your work btw

More pics HERE

"One more time..... gonna celebrate, celebrate and.... "

what was the upper torso piece I recognized all the rest of the bits minus the custom heads

Looks like Breaker from the Rise of Cobra.

13.jpg

Here are my 2 custom entries for the OPP March challenge

Batman Beyond

Colage1.jpg

More Batman Beyond pics, and recipe here

Batman Beyond Batmobile from Tron Light Cycle How to here

Dark Claw Beyond

colage2.jpg

More Dark Claw Beyond pics, bio, and recipe here

Then this morning I made 6 arm Spidey

005-58.jpg

More 6 arm Spidey pics, and recipe here