MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright guys.. soooo... here is my first custom! Ever! Haha. I just kit bashed a MU Cyclops and a two pack MU Black Panther. At least it's better than the original 2 pack version! Haha aaannddd as you can tell I missed some spots :p

Is that the BP from the 2-pack?

I only used the head, cape, arms, and lower legs from him. The torso and upper legs are from one of those short-armed cyclops figures

Alright guys.. soooo... here is my first custom! Ever! Haha. I just kit bashed a MU Cyclops and a two pack MU Black Panther. At least it's better than the original 2 pack version! Haha aaannddd as you can tell I missed some spots :p

Is that the BP from the 2-pack?

I only used the head, cape, arms, and lower legs from him. The torso and upper legs are from one of those short-armed cyclops figures

Looks good man.

Ahh Comcaz you beat me to it! Great job!

Haha what did I beat you too? I only just threw it together as a first attempt, I wanna see what a pro can do with this! Haha. And thanks a ton Shockwave and Onyx! The support is great!

Hey Com, have you been reading Black Panther 'The man without fear' series... I think it's an amazing book so far. Espc given the fact they are not relying on any old Marvel villains or Heroes to sale the book. The writing and artwork is consistently solid. I like the costumes he wears in that book would love to see a custom for that. Maybe I should commission's Legend or someone.

Haha what did I beat you too? I only just threw it together as a first attempt, I wanna see what a pro can do with this! Haha. And thanks a ton Shockwave and Onyx! The support is great!

Hey Com, have you been reading Black Panther 'The man without fear' series... I think it's an amazing book so far. Espc given the fact they are not relying on any old Marvel villains or Heroes to sale the book. The writing and artwork is consistently solid. I like the costumes he wears in that book would love to see a custom for that. Maybe I should commission's Legend or someone.

I have not, the only comics I read nowadays are those that are have been digitized. So any new stuff I haven't been able to :/. is that the costume with the more modern look to it? Almost like a special ops guy? Now that your telling me how great it is I want to read it! haha

I have not, the only comics I read nowadays are those that are have been digitized. So any new stuff I haven't been able to :/. is that the costume with the more modern look to it? Almost like a special ops guy? Now that your telling me how great it is I want to read it! haha

Yes it has like a black ops feel to it. Since T'Challa destroyed all of Wakanda's vibranium to defeat Doom, he resigned as King of Wakanda and Panther God. He turned the powers over to his sister (who i'm hoping they do a book on). Now T'Challa is in Hells Kitchen NYC filling in for Matt Murdock who is going AWOL after the events in Shadowland. He left Hells Kitchen in the hands of T'Challa, who has cut off all signs of his old life, even his WIFE Storm. It's a great book bro, check it out.

totally agree with that choice of body...its virtually perfect as a universal torso!...i'm kitbashing a mu cyclops with a mu bp as well!

Your Black Panther custom looks awesome Com! I just picked up one of the Target 2-packs of him last week to make a similar custom, but I think I will sculpt on the gold talons and belt.

That's what I wanted to add! Only... I have neve sculpted either haha. So I figred I would leave that to another day haha. Thanks shayne!