MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Onyx: That pred head sure looks awesome!

IrrepresibleDarkHorse: That Capt. Wolf looks great! awesome job on the sculpt...

As RodimusVTS pointed out. my hulk looked incomplete as he has the fringes from his torn pants on his upper legs and a seemingly undamaged part on his knee area. I did some sculpting to simulate the pants being torn at the knees...

STP88483.jpg

closer look at the torn part...

STP88484.jpg

now he looks more complete! :D

STP88479.jpg

STP88478.jpg

Hulk punish little punisher!

STP88482.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Here's my solution to the redundant cyclops being released in MU at the moment...

STP88491.jpg

Sculpted some hair on my Secret Wars cycke to differentiate his look from the others...

STP88496.jpg

STP88494.jpg

I'm leaning on doing ghis X factor uniform with the white X on the torso and the white gloves and boots...

More action shots...

STP88497.jpg

STP88498.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Wasn't too happy with my custom MU Sandman. His head being cast from MU absorbing man's head, I sculpted on his hair, but it looked more like a helmet.

So I decided to re-work his hair, and gave hima a new Hairdo! I also did a wash on his face to make the details stand out better...

Here's how he looked before...

STP88018.jpg

Here's some mugshots on how he looks now...

STP88489.jpg

STP88474.jpg

STP88487.jpg

STP88485.jpg

Wasn't too happy with my custom MU Sandman. His head being cast from MU absorbing man's head, I sculpted on his hair, but it looked more like a helmet.

So I decided to re-work his hair, and gave hima a new Hairdo! I also did a wash on his face to make the details stand out better...

Here's how he looked before...

STP88018.jpg

Here's some mugshots on how he looks now...

STP88489.jpg

STP88474.jpg

STP88487.jpg

STP88485.jpg

whos head is that ? i love that custom . If you gave him a flat top, he would look like Hammerhead

@oldmanlogan: As soundwave129 said, yes it's from the sandman figure from the 6" spiderman classics line.

@MARVELNINJAH: Thanks bro, I'm also pleased at how they turned out, glad you liked it!:D

@Powerman: It's actually just a re-casted absorbing man head from MU secret wars, and yeah, I agree with him looking like Hammerhead, I'll probably make one next time :D

Thanks a lot guys!

Hello Guys,

Here is a

Death's Head I

Death's Head II

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

the Heads I got from O.P.P. (great work Brian)

"O.P.P. website"

the Recipe of death's Head 1 is just a slight variant from Skull's that was posted earlier in the year. (Thanks!)

the Body is a Iron-man Titanium man, modded, some sculpty and Painted,

a Skirt off of a Serpentor from Gi Joe, a Cape from a Indiana Jones last crusader figure, the the interchangeable arms are the titanium hand and various Joe weapons.

The Death's Head 2 is basically just a painted and Slightly Modded Colossus.

Don't mind the right arm on Death's Head two, I'm going to make a project out of

making him a proper lIquid metal arm later.

Both Bodies I felt just lended to the Characters so much, just my opinion.

Hello Guys,

Here is a

Death's Head I

Death's Head II

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

the Heads I got from O.P.P. (great work Brian)

"O.P.P. website"

Big fan of DH II. Beautiful work man, wish I had your skills.

the Recipe of death's Head 1 is just a slight variant from Skull's that was posted earlier in the year. (Thanks!)

the Body is a Iron-man Titanium man, modded, some sculpty and Painted,

a Skirt off of a Serpentor from Gi Joe, a Cape from a Indiana Jones last crusader figure, the the interchangeable arms are the titanium hand and various Joe weapons.

The Death's Head 2 is basically just a painted and Slightly Modded Colossus.

Don't mind the right arm on Death's Head two, I'm going to make a project out of

making him a proper lIquid metal arm later.

Both Bodies I felt just lended to the Characters so much, just my opinion.

Thanks dude,

But if you wanted to try:

A colossus,

a little paint,

some sculpty or Green stuff

and that Kick-ass head from O.P.P. by Brian you can too with a little practice.

Death's Head 2 was one of my favorites too, just had to do Death's Head 1 to go with it to make the set complete.

Maybe One day Hasbro will make these, they'd make a great Box set imo.

Great figures! I hate the DHII design as he's a crap version of something that totally didn't need updating, though a lot of that is to do with me following DH from the beginning.

I made a Death's Head as well. He's been finished for months but I can't find a decent mace. I'll post pics if you guys like.

Just finished my X factor costume Cyclops!

Was frustrated by the multiple same mold of Cyclops that Hasbro was churning out, so I got my secret wars Cyclops and sculpted him a new hair. was supposed to be doing a jim lee style Cyclops, but Hasbro has already churned out a great looking one, so instead I decided to give him his X factor uniform.

After a lot of masking, I was able to successfully airbrush on the white highlights of his uniform, I then oversprayed some lightblue highlights on the white parts to accentuate the details and give him more style...

Here he is now...

Front view

STP88526.jpg

Rear view

STP88527.jpg

Right Side View

STP88528.jpg

Left Side view

STP88530.jpg