MU Customs

DarthOnyx

@powerman : Yeah this was just a test run to see if it was possible and how it would look. I am still sculpting the mask which I hope to make removable and interchangeable with the mandibles.

@ ROd:

263484856-1.jpg

NEC11483.jpg

This was taken right off my T.V.

001-169.jpg

@ Warspectre: thanks! If you visit my site, I do have tutorials up showing how I do it. Just click my siggy here.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@powerman : Yeah this was just a test run to see if it was possible and how it would look. I am still sculpting the mask which I hope to make removable and interchangeable with the mandibles.

@ ROd:

263484856-1.jpg

NEC11483.jpg

This was taken right off my T.V.

001-169.jpg

@ Warspectre: thanks! If you visit my site, I do have tutorials up showing how I do it. Just click my siggy here.

Your work is amazing onyx... cant wait to see that tranparent WOLF predator

Mephisto.....My April OPP challenge custom, many great customs like those above mine.

Check it out!

Custom Head made from a cut up and modded green goblin and sculpty.

Cape is from a phasing Vision

Body, legs and left arm is a Claw

the right arm was a random generic arm I had lying around from another MU male figure.

the Loincloth is from a old potf slave leia.

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

Not technically Marvel Universe BUT....

DSC01533.jpg

He is known by many names,

Thanatos, archangel Azreal, Grim Reaper, The Angel of, are just a couple of names it is called but...

He is more commonly referred as just...

Death.

parts,

Arms and Legs are from Green Goblin/HobGoblin,

Wings are from Hawkman,

Head is from O.P.P.

Body is a Ghost Rider,

lion Cloth is from a Gi Joe VvV storm shadow,

shoulder pieces are from Hawk Man and a Gi Joe pit commando heavy armor bashed together,

talisman is from a Tharagian (?) warrior,

upper cloak is a vest is from a Namor,

lower cloak is cloth from from a Darth Maul.

Hands are from some random Gi joe.

I need a Xmen origins wolverine cyclops figure if anyone has one for sell, or just the blaster effect. I bought one online but they sent me the wolverine cartoon looking one, and I can't use that one for what I want to :/. Anyone got one for sale?

I might be able to help you out bro, let me dig around

I need a Xmen origins wolverine cyclops figure if anyone has one for sell, or just the blaster effect. I bought one online but they sent me the wolverine cartoon looking one, and I can't use that one for what I want to :/. Anyone got one for sale?

I might be able to help you out bro, let me dig around

Sweet thanks Mario!

Close Up

STP88532.jpg

Some more action shots...

STP88529.jpg

STP88531.jpg

Comparison with other 2 versions...

STP88534.jpg

Tell me what you think!

I'm convinced. You broke into Hasbro and stole figures from Wave 16. No way that's a custom. It's way too good.

wow.. great work. how are you making your lines so clean ?

...no doubt that is an amazing cutom... one thing keeps it from being perfect... Cyclops hair is messed up. It's like Flock of Seagulls action. the hair on the left side of his head needs to be built up.

I've got the optic blast if you want to shoot me a PM.