MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a couple of guys and gals I've been working on since this weekend. Sharon Carter is a combo of Scarlet, Lady Jaye, & Mystyque. Eric O'Grady (Ant-Man) is a combo of Wolverine, Black Spider Man, Minimates Antman, & Sgt Flash for the head. Black Widow is a simple repaint and head swap for Dark Phoenix and added Scarlets feet. Nightcrawler is a Nightcrawler for he two pack with the head swap for the giant size x men just removed the shoulder pads and glued on the x from a Wolverine.

post-22216-1305093611_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093724_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093744_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093761_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093789_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093800_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093813_thumb.jpg

post-22216-1305093840_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple of guys and gals I've been working on since this weekend. Sharon Carter is a combo of Scarlet, Lady Jaye, & Mystyque. Eric O'Grady (Ant-Man) is a combo of Wolverine, Black Spider Man, Minimates Antman, & Sgt Flash for the head. Black Widow is a simple repaint and head swap for Dark Phoenix and added Scarlets feet. Nightcrawler is a Nightcrawler for he two pack with the head swap for the giant size x men just removed the shoulder pads and glued on the x from a Wolverine.

I really like your Black Widow. It looks better than the version Hasbro and Target taunted us with.

My neck hurts from craning to look at your awesome customs. Very cool range of different female heads on those figures.

ha ha thanks ..the pictures were straight in my folder dont know what i did.

but yeah i just made elixer my friend doc did the rest . its kinda cool to have a buddy to chill and make customs with.

I really like your Black Widow. It looks better than the version Hasbro and Target taunted us with.

Thanks I really like the way she looks in the Secret Avengers and I really wanted something better because her hair was horible. Also loving the Cyclops Mario great mod. I'm just a lurker here and at OPP but everytime I come back I se something that makes me wonder why doesn't Hasbro push the limit of their product the way so of the customizers do just look at the stuff here and think back to when you were a kids and ask mom or dad for that superhero toy or gi joe or Transformer and back when I was a kid they were at times unders $4 and now we pay $9 or more and $35 or more for custom (which I would willing pay more for a great custom) but this is wrong Hasbro has us lock in on this product and they continue to let us down. Sorry for the rant but I saw the Capt America stuff in walmart here in phoenix and the paint, molds, & equipment look so bad I don't think I'm going to buy any of it and I had really high hopes for the line.

I was itching to make a ragged looking Morbius the Living Vampire, My take on him...

what you think?

Head is from O.P.P.

legs are Union Jack,

body is A Goblin, arms are made from a Ghost rider with the red leg bandannas from union jack relocated and painted,hands are from a Namor.

Cape is a red piece of Fabric.

Thanks for looking,

DSC01663.jpg

Morbius recruiting a couple alternate universe characters from the dead....

DSC01669.jpg