MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a couple of guys and gals I've been working on since this weekend. Sharon Carter is a combo of Scarlet, Lady Jaye, & Mystyque. Eric O'Grady (Ant-Man) is a combo of Wolverine, Black Spider Man, Minimates Antman, & Sgt Flash for the head. Black Widow is a simple repaint and head swap for Dark Phoenix and added Scarlets feet. Nightcrawler is a Nightcrawler for he two pack with the head swap for the giant size x men just removed the shoulder pads and glued on the x from a Wolverine.

love that antman figure is the helmet from a minimate antman or another figure

The Fallen! I am SO excited to see that you made a Mutant X character. I was thinking I'm the only person who even read that series.

I was itching to make a ragged looking Morbius the Living Vampire, My take on him...

what you think?

Head is from O.P.P.

legs are Union Jack,

body is A Goblin, arms are made from a Ghost rider with the red leg bandannas from union jack relocated and painted,hands are from a Namor.

Cape is a red piece of Fabric.

Thanks for looking,

DSC01663.jpg

Morbius recruiting a couple alternate universe characters from the dead....

DSC01669.jpg

I was itching to make a ragged looking Morbius the Living Vampire, My take on him...

what you think?

Head is from O.P.P.

legs are Union Jack,

body is A Goblin, arms are made from a Ghost rider with the red leg bandannas from union jack relocated and painted,hands are from a Namor.

Cape is a red piece of Fabric.

Thanks for looking,

DSC01663.jpg

Morbius recruiting a couple alternate universe characters from the dead....

DSC01669.jpg

What do you use for the wings on both of them? They look awsome.

Nemesis enforcer from gi Joe 2 pack with falcon, those and hawkman dc universe are usually my fall backs for winged characters.

Thanks for looking, I'm thinking of getting bigger wings for the fallen.

I like the side stories, alternate universes and "what if" story arcs because they are the only ones where the

Writers are allowed free reign in writing.

After seeing the new "Ultimates Captain America" in the new line, I was motivated to make mine look better. Tell me what you think. I'm still just starting out with customizing, so if this looks like nothing special, thats why. Baby steps.

But I'm proud of him!

IMG_0253.jpg

I sanded his lower half and painted over with a dark grey/almost black mixture, then shaded with straight black. Also darkened his 'pits' since they we already grey.

I swapped his head out for the new GI Joe Duke sculpt, which looks amazing on him if i do say so myself.

Im thinking about how Im gonna paint his boots brown, or if i should just leave it...

Unmasked Captain America

Got at 25th duke from a friend and test fitted Duke's head on Cap's body...

STP88657.jpg

I feel it's too small for the body, what do you guys think?

And with the upcoming release of the 3 pack X-Force boxset, I decided to make my own Fantomex...

for this project I chose 25th Firefly coupled with a DCIH Hush's Trenchcoat...

STP88658.jpg

I chose him because IMO he can be used as is with very minor modifications and just needs to be repainted with the right decos and colors. I'm planning to give him his Uncanny X-Force Costume, stay tuned!

Side by side...

STP88656.jpg

Hey is there anyone who can take a commission? I need to turn a Jessica Drew Spider Woman into the skrull clone, where it shows here skrull face coming out of the mask. I have a Wave 13 Apoc I can trade as a payment, or we can talk cash.

PM Brymstone, he has an entire Skrull army! If I remember correctly, he made a Skrull Jessica a while back.

Hey is there anyone who can take a commission? I need to turn a Jessica Drew Spider Woman into the skrull clone, where it shows here skrull face coming out of the mask. I have a Wave 13 Apoc I can trade as a payment, or we can talk cash.

PM Brymstone, he has an entire Skrull army! If I remember correctly, he made a Skrull Jessica a while back.

Thanks Leg, I figured you would know who to contact. I recently started building me a Skrull army. I think I want a Super Skrull and maybe I can turn a few other MU figs into Skrull variants as well.

Here's my latest, still not 100% complete though. Need to do some touch up paint but Im being lazy right now and playing with Cable and Apocalypse lol.

5723393256_5cd3e6baf8.jpg

5723392564_5b40479c8c.jpg

Hey brand new here, long time customizer and collectors but new to MU, could you tell me what you used for the jacket and sleeves on cyke? And possibly any advice on switching arms on these figures? Haven't explored much of these figs yet, thanks in advance and wicked cyclops man!

The easiest way to get the arms apart is the boil and pop methd, they come apart pretty easily. The shoulder, if I am correct in my thinking, will be harder to change. It looks like the shoulder is from from somewhere else, so you will need to split the body down the seam somehow. I am 1-1 on this, so I am not the best person to ask