MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ guido thanks , really im new to customizing and ( gasp! ) i use the cheap walmart brands even though were not suppose to use it but i gotta compensate collecting MU and customizing em is very expensive hobby plus a wife that doesnt get it ( she a little more linient now ). All the customizers here are my idols when it comes to customizing all great work.

I'm glad to hear that your wife is becoming more lenient. Hobbies are good, and I think those of us on here with spouses who tolerate (ore even support) our customizing recognize it as that. How are the paints holding up for you? Any chipping/ flaking?

@ guido thanks , really im new to customizing and ( gasp! ) i use the cheap walmart brands even though were not suppose to use it but i gotta compensate collecting MU and customizing em is very expensive hobby plus a wife that doesnt get it ( she a little more linient now ). All the customizers here are my idols when it comes to customizing all great work.

Well don't be so quick to celebrate. I used to have my collection on a book shelf in our bed room, and she always seemed cool with it, but as soon as the shed was securable she said OUT THEY GO! Hehehe She doesn't seem to really mind too much as long as I don't use the money in the checking or savings account.

Here's one of my customs that I did a month or 2 ago. I was just waiting until I found the board to take pics.

002-103.jpg

More pics here:

http://onyxphoenix.forumotion.com/t908-mu-new-goblin#8344

Well don't be so quick to celebrate. I used to have my collection on a book shelf in our bed room, and she always seemed cool with it, but as soon as the shed was securable she said OUT THEY GO! Hehehe She doesn't seem to really mind too much as long as I don't use the money in the checking or savings account.

Here's one of my customs that I did a month or 2 ago. I was just waiting until I found the board to take pics.

002-103.jpg

More pics here:

http://onyxphoenix.forumotion.com/t908-mu-new-goblin#8344

What board did you used?

@RodimusVTS: Nice Job on the new goblin bro!

@Onyx: Nice Kree head! now we can make the Kree Army!

Couldn't help but be excited about my incoming X force Box Set, I decided to push with this custom.

Technically still a WIP, since I still need to add some details, I present to you my custom Fantomex!

Front View (Without Trench Coat)

STP88719.jpg

Rear View (Without Trench Coat)

STP88720.jpg

Front View (With Trench Coat)

STP88714.jpg

Rear View (With Trench Coat)

STP88716.jpg

@ rodimus oh no my collection is in a corner of our bedroom she said sumthing about getting me a new display case hope she doesnt ask me to move it sumwhere.... Anyways nice custom of that goblin.

@ onyx is that head cast of red guardian or a complete new sculpt of a kree soldier anyways its very cool.

@ amuro wow cool custom of fantomex very detailed . I see a lot of guys here like fantomex , im a try my hand at making one , now to hunt a trench coat snake eyes and a ski mask figure......

I was sick of not owning an X-Force Archangel, so I just made one!

I was so caught up in just getting it done that i forgot to take very many WIP pics, so you guys mostly get the finished product.

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

easy peasy. Took a couple days to complete but now I dont have to fork out a buttload of money for one to go with that X Force team set!

Now to get my hands on that amazing custom Fantomex..... :ohmy:

What do you think?? did i done good??

The first pics face is rubbish... just needed a sort of 'before&after' shot too.. lol

@die fighting x and everymoss09: Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked him, I'm very pleased at how he turned out too :), oh and a tip with applying white, it comes out much brighter after using black as a base coat and it's much easier if sprayed on rather than brushed on :)

@Lapulapu: recipe for this is just a G.I. Joe 25th Firefly and a DCIH trensch Coat from Hush or Commissioner Gordon, I'm sure yours will turn out great too!

@wickedgamer: was planning to do that exact thing, now tha the x force boxset is released! that is some pretty dope painting there! congrats on a great piece of work!