MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ mattallica Awesome Ghost rider! the metal spikes makes a big difference, what you used for it?

Heres my attempt at a Sentinel, just a repaint of movie Iron Monger, was torn between making him to a sentinel or doombot but i decided to go with the sentinel instead (with doombot he'll probably just be a green Iron Monger). Whats funny is when my wife saw it she was like "wow what a cute robot" , In my mind i was like "Sentinels cute?!? they hunt and kill mutants nothing cute about that" , then i look at the sentinel oh its the paint scheme i use pink and lavender lol girlie paint scheme. So im going to post these pics with Wolverine to add "Macho"-ness to the Sentinel.DSC_0327.jpg">DSC_0329.jpg">DSC_0332.jpg">DSC_0333.jpg">

@ mattallica Awesome Ghost rider! the metal spikes makes a big difference, what you used for it?

Heres my attempt at a Sentinel, just a repaint of movie Iron Monger, was torn between making him to a sentinel or doombot but i decided to go with the sentinel instead (with doombot he'll probably just be a green Iron Monger). Whats funny is when my wife saw it she was like "wow what a cute robot" , In my mind i was like "Sentinels cute?!? they hunt and kill mutants nothing cute about that" , then i look at the sentinel oh its the paint scheme i use pink and lavender lol girlie paint scheme. So im going to post these pics with Wolverine to add "Macho"-ness to the Sentinel.DSC_0327.jpg">DSC_0329.jpg">DSC_0332.jpg">DSC_0333.jpg">

Add glitters, make it shoot rainbows, and give it an unicorn to ride. Then it will be macho. :P

Well don't be so quick to celebrate. I used to have my collection on a book shelf in our bed room, and she always seemed cool with it, but as soon as the shed was securable she said OUT THEY GO! Hehehe She doesn't seem to really mind too much as long as I don't use the money in the checking or savings account.

Here's one of my customs that I did a month or 2 ago. I was just waiting until I found the board to take pics.

002-103.jpg

More pics here:

http://onyxphoenix.forumotion.com/t908-mu-new-goblin#8344

What board did you used?

I used the board from the McDonald's Bobblehead New Goblin From back when Spidey 3 came out.

Following my X force Archangel repaint (which i already want to redo to make look more like the Uncanny XForce...) I decided to make my own Fantomex.

And since i dont think a white trenchcoat is the best to sneak around killing people in (for a few reasons i could think of) I made his outfit to match more of the other members of X Force, and went with black and silver straight up. Plus i put silencers on the weapons to aid in the stealthy missions :)

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6151-1.jpg

IMG_6153-1.jpg

Recepie:

Body-Gi Joe Snake Eyes #1101

Head-Gi Joe Beach head #1005

Coat-DCU IH Comissioner Gordon

Silver & black acrylic paint by Golden

I would like to get an X belt buckle for him, so if anyone has a suggestion of a figure to pull that from, that would be cool.. heh

P.S. the pictures were taken with my cruddy iPhail 3G, so sorry for the quality. I'll try to post better ones sooner or later.

Wow! so many new customs!

The Caretaker, Carter Slade.

CT2.jpg

@IrreprsibleDarkHorse: I like how you captured Slade's likeness from the movie bro! now make one with a skull head and a cowboy hat!

Swordsman.jpg

The base figure is Hawkeye with Captain America gloves. The head is Daredevil with the top fin donated from DCIH Adam Strange. The skirt is from Ronin. The shoulder pieces from Ultron. The strap is from a POTC figure and the scabbard is from a Narnia figure. The sword is a place holder until I FIND the sword that went with that scabbard.

@PushYouDown: Nice selection of parts dude! I'd say it was an official release if I didn't know better!

dsc04580ws.th.jpg

@BionicCommando: Now why didn't Hasbro think of that in the first place! I'd buy this if it was in the pegs! good job bro!

Awesome customs there guys Comacaz , hella sick Black Panther that should be the norm MU BP, Darkhorse very cool caretaker i can almost see nicholas cage standing beside him, Awesome Swordsman there Push you down and very nice movie DP Bionic commando.

This past weeks has been fruitless with the pursuit of the wave 2 of the cap/thor toys, so I pick up a snake eyes and a kitty pride figure, thought I could try to turn em to Fantomex and Wolfsbane. Comments are welcome. DSC_0317-1.jpg">

@Lapu;apu: Very Nice customs there bro! keep it up!

Here's my modern(Danny Ketch) Ghost rider
GR1-1.jpg

@Metallica: I love how you made this! I never liked Hasbro's release so I settled with the showdown one, but this is absolutley how GR should look!

Heres my attempt at a Sentinel, just a repaint of movie Iron MongerDSC_0327.jpg">

@Lapulapu: This is a nice Idea bro, execution is absolutely cool! If you're not sold with the color, how about try diluting some clear red and spray it on to make him a bit darker?

The (insert color) Skull:

004-118.jpg

@Onyx: Now this is NICE! great job as always bro!

Following my X force Archangel repaint (which i already want to redo to make look more like the Uncanny XForce...) I decided to make my own Fantomex.

And since i dont think a white trenchcoat is the best to sneak around killing people in (for a few reasons i could think of) I made his outfit to match more of the other members of X Force, and went with black and silver straight up. Plus i put silencers on the weapons to aid in the stealthy missions :)

IMG_6150.jpg

Recepie:

Body-Gi Joe Snake Eyes #1101

Head-Gi Joe Beach head #1005

Coat-DCU IH Comissioner Gordon

Silver & black acrylic paint by Golden

I would like to get an X belt buckle for him, so if anyone has a suggestion of a figure to pull that from, that would be cool.. heh

P.S. the pictures were taken with my cruddy iPhail 3G, so sorry for the quality. I'll try to post better ones sooner or later.

@Wickedgamer: Nice Rendition of Fantomex! though it's not Canon, it still rocks! He looks like the exact Anti-Thesis of my creation... :D

Great job guys!