MU Customs

DarthOnyx

@ amuromkII thanks man i was so impressed with your Fantomex thats why i made one myself though not as epic as yours :)

I dunno with that sentinel i probably just paint him over substitute the pink for purple and the purple for blue , for some reason i kinda remember the sentinel in the pink/purple color scheme maybe its just me

@ wickedgamer awesome Fantomex there you and amuro should put those two Fantomex side by side , epic win!!! Anyways i see lot of people used commisioner gordon coat , so you guys bought alot those 3 packs or was there a single carded commisioner gordon?

@ onyx speaking of epic win that magneto head scuplt has that words all over it , what body did you use on that red skull? btw do you have a head sculpt of strong guy for a MU size , was thinking of maybe turning my Showdown Juggernaut to strong guy , the juggernaut i have doesnt have the open mouth angry face that i usually see mine just have a regular stare face :(

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ onyx speaking of epic win that magneto head scuplt has that words all over it , what body did you use on that red skull? btw do you have a head sculpt of strong guy for a MU size , was thinking of maybe turning my Showdown Juggernaut to strong guy , the juggernaut i have doesnt have the open mouth angry face that i usually see mine just have a regular stare face :(

Thanks! Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been pretty busy. The body in the Red Skull image s a Snakeyes. The one that came with 2 heads. As for Strong Guy, t has been discussed and may be possible soon.

So I'm thinking about making a Pyro custom. Any suggestions for a head to use? I was considering the Human Torch, but his hair is made to look like flames rather than hair. Maybe there's a GI Joe figure or some other 3.75 figure I've never seen? Help me out!

Edit: While I'm at it I'll show off some of the stuff I've been working on...

X-Force Wolverine:

post-27385-1307140281_thumb.jpg

post-27385-1307140290_thumb.jpg

Finally finished my Scarlet Spider, just in time for an official MU release :sad:

post-27385-1307140379_thumb.jpg

Made Strech Strike Venom a little more presentable:

post-27385-1307140431_thumb.jpg

So I'm thinking about making a Pyro custom. Any suggestions for a head to use? I was considering the Human Torch, but his hair is made to look like flames rather than hair. Maybe there's a GI Joe figure or some other 3.75 figure I've never seen? Help me out!

Edit: While I'm at it I'll show off some of the stuff I've been working on...

Made Strech Strike Venom a little more presentable:

post-27385-1307140431_thumb.jpg

How'd you go about filling in the eyes exactly? i plan on doing that when (if) i ever get one..

Yours came out great!

I'm planning on using Captain Marvel's head.

Cool, that's a great idea! I think I'll try that too.

How'd you go about filling in the eyes exactly? i plan on doing that when (if) i ever get one..

Yours came out great!

Thanks! I used aves apoxie putty. To smooth it out like that I ended up wetting my fingers down with water and smoothing it out until it got perfectly flush with the plastic.

I used the Toy Biz SHS head. Removed the back of the hat(?) and sculpted a new dome. I filled in the mouth a little to make it look less "real" but I think I over did it by a smidge. This custom was a lot of fun. I'm looking at what I can use to make a movie style glider for him.

My Marvel Movie-verse figure collection is growing pretty strong.

Version 2 of Astonishing Cyclops. I was only pseudo pleased with my original which used a spare Havok I found as a base since I though using the SW Cyclops was dumb since the mold isn't all that great, and besides, gave extra oomph to his nickname "Slim".

For those that don't remember when I did him, this is it

DSCN1361.jpg

This is the new version

DSCN1497.jpg

I just took the head from my first version and put it on a painted Jim Lee Cyclops and am now quite content. For his belt I took the circular X logo from his gear and glued it onto an extra SW Thor belt I had. I took the ankle bands from my first version as well.

Here he is with 5/6 of the Astonishing X-Men from Joss Whedon's run (Wolverine and Emma are custo):

DSCN1501.jpg

Here's Rogue:

DSCN1496.jpg

Head courtesy of Onyx Phoenix Productions

I'm in the process of doing Rogue during the Second Coming when she borrowed powers from Wolverine, Colossus, Angel, Psylcoke, and X-23 (I liked the one cover even though she didn't actually do it in the story where she clearly borrowed Nightcrawler's powers and in the process gained his tail, so I'm throwing in the tail just to give it a little more).

And finally, Earth 616 Reborn Lady Sif.

DSCN1482.jpg

Sword and scabbard came from Taskmaster, and the cape and skirt were custom made. I'm probably going to do a little trimming on the "fur" which was cotton balls spread out and glued on. But the fact that it nearly towers her head and goes a little too far out to the sides has been bugging me, but I've finally been convinced to fix that. The arms and upper legs are from the Baroness that came with the GI Joe 25 anni Cobra 5 pack with CC, SS, Zartan and Cobra Viper. The lower legs, body and head are from Dark Phoenix. The headgear wings are from Sub-Mariner's ankles. The upper arm armor was custom made by RodimusVTS using styrene.

Here's Sif with Thor:

DSCN1478.jpg