• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not the Marvel Po-Po are you? LOL

I sent you a PM.

FBI agents are going to be knocking your door down in a few minutes. Or, even cooler, maybe they'll actually be SHIELD agents. Either way, we're never going to see you again.

Anyway, do you take requests by any chance?

Not really but I do have a suggestion thread on my forum.

So I'm thinking about making a Pyro custom. Any suggestions for a head to use? I was considering the Human Torch, but his hair is made to look like flames rather than hair. Maybe there's a GI Joe figure or some other 3.75 figure I've never seen? Help me out!

Edit: While I'm at it I'll show off some of the stuff I've been working on...

X-Force Wolverine:

post-27385-1307140281_thumb.jpg

post-27385-1307140290_thumb.jpg

Finally finished my Scarlet Spider, just in time for an official MU release :sad:

post-27385-1307140379_thumb.jpg

Made Strech Strike Venom a little more presentable:

post-27385-1307140431_thumb.jpg

steel claws wolvie! that is awesome, teach me how to make one

Hey guys, need alittle help/advice. Still having issues keeping my MU WW Hulk's leg on. Tried the old tried and true heat/cold method as well as super glue to the ball and let dry. Nothing I have tried works. Has anyone actually gotten theirs to stay on in some other fashion that I could try? Thanks in advance.

You can try a little bit of Blu Tak in the leg holes.

steel claws wolvie! that is awesome, teach me how to make one

I've done one. I can't find a pic at the moment. It's along the same lines as this http://www.kylerobinsoncustoms.com/links/steel.htm but the hair pins are a smaller size and I used paint remover instead of sanding the paint off. I also have micro drill bits that I used to help start the location of where I planned to push the claws in. Softening the hands with blow-dryer might help you.

My choice? I'd use a Venom base body- the first one that came out, with Sabe leges.

I want to make a custom Skurge the executioner. Any ideas on who would be a good base body for it? I thought about using a hulk but that may be too much work. While we are at it, any suggestions for a Terrax? Thanks in advance.

I will look into it. Thanks.

My choice? I'd use a Venom base body- the first one that came out, with Sabe leges.

I want to make a custom Skurge the executioner. Any ideas on who would be a good base body for it? I thought about using a hulk but that may be too much work. While we are at it, any suggestions for a Terrax? Thanks in advance.

I'm going to make one as well, but I'm going to use Thanos as a base. The Venom is a good idea, though. I think I'm getting inspired by the way he looks in the Avengers cartoon.

Any ideas on a head?

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go with a 5 inch scale head (maybe track down another Professor X from the old X-men line)

005-102.jpg

OOO I have a head like that, got it from Jfak over at JC a couple of years ago. One of his shrink jobs. I hadnt even thought about using it on that body, but thanks for the idea!

Actually, this is not a shrink job nor is it from Jfak. It's from Legend. In fact, here's the original.

001-188.jpg

GreenGoblinvsSpiderman.jpg

GreenGoblin.jpg

Movie Green Goblin

I love this! I've been thinking of a movie Goblin ever since I got the POC Firefly with the extra head, but I couldn't figure out a decent base body for it. I'm definitely not wasting my SHS goblin, which is the best version IMO. I digress, your custom looks great and the Iron Man body is one I can easily get ahold of. Thanks!

005-102.jpg

OOO I have a head like that, got it from Jfak over at JC a couple of years ago. One of his shrink jobs. I hadnt even thought about using it on that body, but thanks for the idea!

Actually, this is not a shrink job nor is it from Jfak. It's from Legend. In fact, here's the original.

001-188.jpg

This is true but I got the idea from fellow board member Tiger-Boy and his sick Venom custom. The head is from an old japanese bobble head modified to fit an MU body.