MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Hi Gang. It's been a while since I posted anything, mostly because it's been a while since I finished anything. This week, though, I had a burst of inspiration and finished off a couple of 90s-style X-Men I'd had in the works. Starting with:

Next up:

Jim Lee Rogue

Rogue01.jpg

She's kind of a frankenstein, which I find satisfying when they come out well.

Rogue02.jpg

The thing I'm most pleased about is how well the X logo on her chest and the belt buckle came out.

Rogue03.jpg

Hair- DC Infinite Heores Starfire

Head and feet- G.I.Joe ROC Baroness

Torso and legs- MU Firestar

Jacket- DC Infinite Heroes Black Canary

Arms- G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Lady Jaye

Belt- G.I.Joe 25th Flash

I hate (hate, hate, HATE) painting things yellow, so when I ended up with an extra Firestar, I determined to find something to do with it. It was between this and Crystal in her early FF look. I actually think its more likely that Hasbro will make this version of Rogue eventually, but I was intrigued by the challenge.

Here's a group shot (yeah, I still prefer my ML Showdown versions for many of these characters):

XMen.jpg

Belt

Gimme that Rouge!!! I will love you forever and ever! Promise! lol

Nah, but I do appreciate you posting your recipie, it came out near PERFECT!

now when i have some time i'll attempt her myself!

Loving your forge as well.

Such a great group shot! (but where's Cyclops??)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's one veeerrry nice rogue! though you could've used a better face for her, IMO Hasbro screwed up big time with that ROC baroness face,and is better off being used for villains. But it doesn't change the fact that you did top notch work! great job!

Just Finished this, finally after holding it off for a long time...

Guess who?

STP88768.jpg

Drilled two holes on the side of his ears so he can wear the sunglasses from ROC Baroness...

STP88778.jpg

More pics...

th_STP88755.jpg th_STP88760.jpg th_STP88761.jpg

Stretch Strike venom head and articulated hands:

I modified it to attach at the bottom of the head in order to fit on regular neck balls. I also gave it the ability to go slightly up and down without the new type necks.

015-13.jpg

014-19.jpg

016-4.jpg

008-47.jpg

007-73.jpg

Click my siggy to see more in the "Phoenix Nest" thread.

Stretch Strike venom head and articulated hands:

I modified it to attach at the bottom of the head in order to fit on regular neck balls. I also gave it the ability to go slightly up and down without the new type necks.

015-13.jpg

014-19.jpg

016-4.jpg

008-47.jpg

007-73.jpg

Click my siggy to see more in the "Phoenix Nest" thread.

wicked!!!!

man, you're fast.