MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Onyx: The Add ons for Venom are WILD! very nice! Same with Red Skull....

As for hulk I think the teeth/mouth is too big, maybe reduce is by 10~20% and it'll be perfect!

@DresselRebel: Not familiar with ghist but that customs looks good!

Here's another one that I finished recently, presenting my XMOW Gambit!

Not much work done here but I think it greatly affected how he looks.

Just added the upper chest armor (got this from DCIH Manhunter Robot).

STP88788.jpg

Here's how he looks with his coat off...

STP88792.jpg

and boosted up his accessories (inspired from the marvel select figure)...

STP88791.jpg

the thrown cards were made from twist ties, pla-plates and hotmelt glue colored with clear paint...

STP88783.jpg

Full battle gear...

STP88793.jpg

Tell me what you think!

hello all these are just a couple quick customs I made from my avengers Boxed set and some head cast I got from O.P.P.:

The Maestro and Ragnarok (AKA Clor such a stupid nickname imo)

Group shot if my upcoming group "The Erased" (Beings from alternate time lines or dead storylines who are angry at 616 for wiping out their timelines or something like that)

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

AOA sunfire coming soon....

btw Brian those leg extensions make a big difference... well done.

My Hulk w.i.p.

I'm going to sculpt the jeans. As for the hands, well, I'm casting them for everyone to have since they are closed fists. I also hope to increase WWH thighs eventually too.

003-140.jpg

002-181.jpg

001-194.jpg

Hey Onyx is that the new Hulk body from the Avengers pack? That head and the added height looks great.

Yes it is. I've been planning this one since Toyfair in Feb. first showed it.

My Hulk w.i.p.

I'm going to sculpt the jeans. As for the hands, well, I'm casting them for everyone to have since they are closed fists. I also hope to increase WWH thighs eventually too.

003-140.jpg

002-181.jpg

001-194.jpg

Hey Onyx is that the new Hulk body from the Avengers pack? That head and the added height looks great.

Yes it is. I've been planning this one since Toyfair in Feb. first showed it.

That is perfect! Is the Hulk head ready to put on the body or will it require some work?

I tried sculpting a mullet for a custom Longshot but I have failed so far. Any suggestions on what I can use for a longshot head?

Thanks

Well, what head did you start with?

I used a head with no hair (had a bandana on it) and just sculpted all the hair. I did it based on Art Adams art style. He drew Longshot with a bowl cutall around with longer hair coming down the back.