MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a couple of customs I've recently done. I'm not very good at this so all of mine are quite simple.

post-24214-1310826166_thumb.jpg

Here's my Captain Britain from the K-Mart 3 pack. I got a GIJoe Duke figure off ebay for $2 and did a head swap. Makes a world of difference!

post-24214-1310826230_thumb.jpg

Here is my Gladiator. All I did to him was scrape off the dark purple paint on his face that made him look like a raisin. I would have preferred his whole face to be that darker color but am happy that at least his face is just one color now.

My first and second attempts to custom ever! Still new so be kind pls. : )

5952600983_0d814be3d1_b.jpg

5953181036_816e12146c_b.jpg

Phantom Rider (Hamilton Slade):

Ingredients: Black Panther with sculpted cowboy hat, belt and holsters and Moon Knight's cape. Gun...i forgot. All i need is to find a scaled horse for Banshee.

5952571927_8d65e3014b_b.jpg

5953185560_f230d07d44_b.jpg

5952635699_209c3229e7_b.jpg

The next one is a real obscure Marvel character. Let's make this fun, sooo the first one who can name him gets a free promo code for free shipping at the Disney Store. Guess away.

GI Joes Snake Eyes Arctic Trooper base body and another Snake Eyes head from ROC. He's repainted and has sculpted, badges, boots, collar, cap, ammo and additional pockets.

Thanks for looking.

5952571927_8d65e3014b_b.jpg

5953185560_f230d07d44_b.jpg

5952635699_209c3229e7_b.jpg

The next one is a real obscure Marvel character. Let's make this fun, sooo the first one who can name him gets a free promo code for free shipping at the Disney Store. Guess away.

GI Joes Snake Eyes Arctic Trooper base body and another Snake Eyes head from ROC. He's repainted and has sculpted, badges, boots, collar, cap, ammo and additional pockets.

Thanks for looking.

Nice Americop!!! He really gave the Thunderbolts a run for their money in the Desperate Measures one shot.

and we have a Winner!!

Free shipping from the disneystore.com for you. PM sent.

i guess he wasn't obscure enough.

PM sent. Enjoy!!

Americop.jpg

Just for the sake of completeness, being one who loves free shipping codes, Americop's real name is Bart Gallows.

@lapulapu. thanks for the heads up. will try my local tru's to find one.