MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made a new FB customs page, take a look and like if you like!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/IDH-Custom-t...252524888091791

Commisions available.

Thanks!

I like your customs, i'm already following you on FB.

Nice customs

Thanks mate, I appreciate that.

hi there i love your cap wolf awesome job!!!

Im working on a figure from the rocketeer wondering if you know of a body that would work good thx.

this is a question for the OPP guys.

with the Thunder thighs and various hands available

are there plans for other parts?

I mean if you could do casts (or whatever the process is, I'm not sure)

of a figure like Johnny Storm, would you be able?

With figures that get lots of repaints like the FF having some bare versions would be cool.

I just got a Doc Ock from the Spider-man line, and I want to get some better tentacles on the figure, or find a way to make the tentacles that come with the figure poseable. Any suggestions?

Yup. Go to eBay and buy the Marvel Legends Showdown 3.75" Doc Ock, and use him instead.

I've also seen people use the tentacles from the 6" Marvel Legends Doc Ock, and despite the scale differences, it actually looks pretty badass.

I just got a Doc Ock from the Spider-man line, and I want to get some better tentacles on the figure, or find a way to make the tentacles that come with the figure poseable. Any suggestions?

Yup. Go to eBay and buy the Marvel Legends Showdown 3.75" Doc Ock, and use him instead.

I've also seen people use the tentacles from the 6" Marvel Legends Doc Ock, and despite the scale differences, it actually looks pretty badass.

Great! The Marvel Legends figure looks perfect! Now would anyone have some suggestion on how to attach the tentacles to the figure?

I realize that this might already be in this forum somewhere, but there's quite a few pages to go through so I'm sorry if I bring up old stuff:

I'm wanting to make an Xjet/Blackbird out of one of the POC Night Ravens. Any ideas on how I should go about doing that? Since I'm new at customizing, I had thought about just making some stickers with the Xsymbol instead of the stickers taht came with it. But it seems like that just isn't enough. Is there something fairly simple that a beginner could do to make it look more like the Blackbird?

Thanks for any tips you have.

Wow Great job Mattallica! im lovin those custom Ghost Rider bike and Crossbones.

Since they havent announce anything about Rogue being release soon , so I made me one for now. DSC_0586.jpg">

I also made Cannonball , someone made a better Cannonball here , I cant remember who but Im inspired by his work so I tried one also. DSC_0589.jpg">

And also made Forge, gotta have Forge. DSC_0590.jpg">

Updated also my Bishop with a better head i was using ROC Heavy duty , now using Elijah burke from wwe build n brawl. DSC_0588.jpg">

Now a group shot!! DSC_0593.jpg">