MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew everyone up to Gamorra. Thanks and great customs as i mentioned before.

great stuff kavball.

now i'm curious about who half of them are.

Here you go:

X-Factor Cyclops, Longshot, Northstar, Man W/O Fear Black Panther, Red Guardian, Multiple Man, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Gamorra, Silver Savage, Frankie Ray Nova, Spymaster, Flag Smasher and ULTIMATUM Goons, and Man-Bull

KAvbal, I dig that Longshot. What was your recipe?

I used a Storm Shadow body and the extra head that came with the newer Zartan. Sculpted the mullet with green stuff and the rest is some odds and ends from GI Joes.

I almost picked up that zartan, I didn't because I couldn't think of what I would use it for.

KAvbal, I dig that Longshot. What was your recipe?

I used a Storm Shadow body and the extra head that came with the newer Zartan. Sculpted the mullet with green stuff and the rest is some odds and ends from GI Joes.

I almost picked up that zartan, I didn't because I couldn't think of what I would use it for.

I went on a year long GI Joe bender that I only recently recovered from. That being said the last few years of GI Joe's have complemented my MU Collection nicely.

Well, I spent a good 8-10 hours working on this since Friday afternoon. But alas, we have Angrir: Breaker of Souls, one of the Serpent's Worthy in the current Fear Itself storyline. I have not completed the hammer yet, I found a miniature meat tenderizer that I need to cut down a little next time I'm at my office.

262586_2127941571139_1623940435_2102710_3518150_n.jpg

292356_2127943411185_1623940435_2102717_5391851_n.jpg

nice i really like this figure... you did a great job

Well, I spent a good 8-10 hours working on this since Friday afternoon. But alas, we have Angrir: Breaker of Souls, one of the Serpent's Worthy in the current Fear Itself storyline. I have not completed the hammer yet, I found a miniature meat tenderizer that I need to cut down a little next time I'm at my office.

262586_2127941571139_1623940435_2102710_3518150_n.jpg

292356_2127943411185_1623940435_2102717_5391851_n.jpg

That is SO WICKED!!! I wanted to do this figure so bad! Unfortunately I'm not experienced with sculpting yet, so i haven't even attempted it, but this is definitely going to spur me on! Excellent work! and I can't wait to see him with the hammer!!!

I don't have access to a camera but i do have access to a video camera.

If you want to see my custom of madjack/jack o lantern from spider man it's here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlZIapU7tco

and here you can see my custom of deadpool+Ironman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaS97d7B7AU

and the last one is war machine hulk buster armour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCa9l6YcQFw