MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm impressed at the work in here. Thought it was time for me to contribute. I'm a regular at hisstank, since most of my customs are marvel this forum would be best.

I've completed my marvel illuminati recently, peep it.

img02519.jpg

GIFlow, first of all, welcome to the forums!!!

And now that that's out of the way, how did you make that Xavier!?

Love the Black Bolt too, that's a good idea.

DresselRebel The Xavier was easy. SDCC Destro body shaved jewel off tie, repaint tie, pop on SW Hondo Karr headimg02516.jpg

Cap's clear shield was from a Avengers Cap 5 or 6 " figure from 1995, just had to grind the guts out and reattach the handle

Here's my Marvel Superhuman high council:

, which includes a modified Hulk, Black Panther, Thor, and Cap.

img02520.jpg

Love Cap's clear shield.

I went on a year long GI Joe bender that I only recently recovered from. That being said the last few years of GI Joe's have complemented my MU Collection nicely.

When I decided to start collecting about a year ago, I decided I'd only collect Marvel, but I've used a few joes to custom into Marvel. That newest Zartan is really cool though I may pick him up if I get the chance again.

DresselRebel The Xavier was easy. SDCC Destro body shaved jewel off tie, repaint tie, pop on SW Hondo Karr headimg02516.jpg

I actually have the same custom. What did you use to sculpt the neck post? Also, I was pondering doing the same thing with the hoverchair. How did that work out for you? Does he fit in it?

Here's an image he posted on O.P.P. not trying to take anything away from GIFlow just trying to help him out.

img02610.jpg

Charles Xavier is a no brainer, I've actually had this since I got the SDCC Destro, was just lazy to shave the tie and fit the head on properly. Great minds think alike brotha! Thanks for posting the solo hoverchair pic Onyx, here's one with Magneto[img02611.jpg"img02610.jpgquote name='Riddick' date='Aug 15 2011, 03:04 AM' post='16575983]

Nice seeing someone else doing the Xavier mod. I posted that a year ago or so, not saying you took my idea or anything.

Someone posted this image of a King Arthur statue a while back. I can't remember who but I was impressed with the statue so I began making the head. I am sculpting a crown on it but thought some may want it without the crown as well.

arh-king-arthur-golden-armo.jpg

011-29.jpg

006-80.jpg

That'd be me bro. Awesome head! I'll have to get one to throw on the Odin body I painted gold.