MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the toys sucked, but the show rocks, and low articulation or not if they made that Warmachine I'd buy it in a heart beat.

I started to watch some of it. I don't like that Tony's a highschooler, but I'll give it a pass the animation is pretty cool.

Yeah that threw me at first too, but I think the way they write it really works well.

Ok guys, I just want to let everyone know that O.P.P. will be hosting a Halloween Spooktacular Custom Contest. It can be scary or comical but must be Halloween oriented. Here's your chance to make some Marvel Zombie characters or even your favorite Horror genre icons. Click my siggy and head on over for more details. The winner will be showcased there as well as a prize.

Venom, Wasp, and Apocalypse:

th_DSCF5296.jpg

Lt. Stone from GI Joe Sigma 6:

th_DSCF5295.jpg

Cyborg Superman:

th_DSCF5294.jpg

All the custom heads are from OPP, except for Lt. Stone and the robot part of Cyborg Superman, which are from Hunter customs. Apocalypse has the OPP thigh mods (which totally make the figure look better).

Rogue was my first attempt at painting a female head, which made me realize I totally suck at painting eyes and lips. Black Widow was my second attempt, which turned out better in my opinion. (Heh, I didn't realize the head was supposed to be for She-Hulk, but oh well.) I have a custom Mary Jane head from OPP, but I think I'll just stay from painting any more female heads for a while.

Baron Zemo and Lt. Stone are LBCs using the Red Fang ninja and Bucky bodies.

Cyborg Superman is my favorite, even though you can tell I couldn't quite fit the human and robot parts of the head together. :)

PharmV

Work in progress:

th_DSCF5297.jpg

I was thinking of changing the purple tubes to red. Anyone have any suggestions what I should paint the blue parts to in order to complement black and red? Thanks in advance.

I painted the Red Skull head with the inverted black and white color scheme on the eyes as someone on the board suggested, which looks quite nice.

I just started working on a DCnU Superman, but used up the custom head to make Cyborg Superman instead.

PharmV

Onyx, if you take requests, would you please consider making heads of the following?

- GI Joe Sigma 6 Cobra Commander

569px-Cobra_Commander_(Sigma_6)_0055.jpg

- He-Man

- Zarathos

- Superman (younger DCnU version)

- Sentinel (a good way to use up all those extra Iron Man bodies and make mini Sentinels like in the old X-men arcade game!)

PharmV

I actually made He-man and Superman. Look in the store.

http://www.onyxphoenixproductions.ecrater..../11425042/sh-34

http://onyxphoenixproductions.ecrater.com/p/11596016/sh-36