MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got a Terrax head in from Onyx Phoenix Productions. I have to say it is awesome. The picture on the website doesn't do it justice. If any of you haven't bought any parts from him yet, I suggest you definitely check out his store. Hopefully, I can start working on Terrax this weekend.

Check it out.

This is not a paid endorsement.

Well not a custom but a little mod for ghost rider cause hey hes not ghost rider if he dont have his bike right?

P9200540_001.JPG

Its just the Xmo wolverine bike from the sabertooth/logan 2pk my friend bought(he just wanted sabertooth).Since I gave him some doubles he gave me the bike.I just painted it black and covered the wheels with silicone and painted the silicone once it was dry.Though the paints starting to flake of the silicone........

So I'm about to start working on a Pyro custom. Anyone have any ideas for the backpack or hoses that connect it to his arms?

the first POC Duke from this year has a backpack that holds these big cannons on it. You might be able to use that. It also has 2 hoses that attach to it already.

Duke

the Wetsuit backpack looks pretty good too... and also has little holes for hoses

wetsuit

Thanks for all the help guys! I think the best option is going to be the Scuba backpack/hoses. Can anyone confirm if they'd reach the forearms of a standard MU figure (black suit Spider-Man buck to be specific)?

I don't think Pyro's backpack ever looked like a scuba tank though

If you put 2 together you've got you acetylene, and oxygen, but I just looked up Pyro, and Clam was right that new Duke's pack would be about perfect.

This is the ML Onslaught series Pyro

pyro_ml_3.jpg

My suggestion was based off of what I could remember from the old X-men show.