MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought a 3/4 inch Green Lantern figure a few weeks ago so I could use the Ryan Renolds head for Deadpool. I was a fan of his depiction of Deadpool in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie and I like the sculpt on the 4 inch figure. So just a straight up head switch and there ya go.

Also thinking about getting another one to make a scarred up version of old Wade. I'd like to see you make a scarred up version of the Reynolds sculpt Brian. Heck you could even make molds and sell on your store. That would be awesome.

100_9154.jpg

100_9155.jpg

100_9158.jpg

I bought a 3/4 inch Green Lantern figure a few weeks ago so I could use the Ryan Renolds head for Deadpool. I was a fan of his depiction of Deadpool in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie and I like the sculpt on the 4 inch figure. So just a straight up head switch and there ya go.

Also thinking about getting another one to make a scarred up version of old Wade. I'd like to see you make a scarred up version of the Reynolds sculpt Brian. Heck you could even make molds and sell on your store. That would be awesome.

100_9154.jpg

100_9155.jpg

100_9158.jpg

Should cast this head?

100_9154.jpg

100_9155.jpg

100_9158.jpg

Should cast this head?

I knew that head would be wanted.

CAP_0067_RT.jpg

CAP_0064_4x8.jpg

CAP_0063_4x8.jpg

Hopefully I linked to a pic of my SHIELD car. It really just needs the emblems which I'm still working on.

I'm not great at the paint jobs. But I think I'm doing a better job on my "avengers jet" that I've got in the works. Hopefully I can post some shots of that in a week or two.

You know it kind of looks more like it'd be for the X-men, but nice job so far.

oh, and I just realized that I did my "flying shot" with the wings out but the wheels were still in the normal position instead of the flying position. eh, I'll try to remember to change it when I get it finalized with the emblem.

I don't think I like the original color of the windshield either. Maybe I can find some silver to change that also. Or I'll just take the top off altogether since I kind of like it that way.

And I might as well give up on my OPP contest idea since I'll never find the figures I need. I really wanted to do the Muppets dressed up as the Avengers. I thought it would be hilarious to have Kermit as Cap, Piggy as Black Widow (I can sooo picture her "sneaking" around and doing her karate.lol) Animal as Hulk (don't make HIM angry) etc... With the great Marvel movies under Disney's belt and a new muppets movie coming out AND Jim Henson's bday yesterday it just seemed like the perfect time to go with that idea. Just can't seem to find any Muppets figures I can do that to.

oh, and I just realized that I did my "flying shot" with the wings out but the wheels were still in the normal position instead of the flying position. eh, I'll try to remember to change it when I get it finalized with the emblem.

I don't think I like the original color of the windshield either. Maybe I can find some silver to change that also. Or I'll just take the top off altogether since I kind of like it that way.

And I might as well give up on my OPP contest idea since I'll never find the figures I need. I really wanted to do the Muppets dressed up as the Avengers. I thought it would be hilarious to have Kermit as Cap, Piggy as Black Widow (I can sooo picture her "sneaking" around and doing her karate.lol) Animal as Hulk (don't make HIM angry) etc... With the great Marvel movies under Disney's belt and a new muppets movie coming out AND Jim Henson's bday yesterday it just seemed like the perfect time to go with that idea. Just can't seem to find any Muppets figures I can do that to.

Don't give up on that. The Sept one is Marvel Mix-up: Marvel characters dressed as other people, but the Halloween contest is still going through the 30th of October, and the Muppet idea would be great for that.

I've been planning this one for a while, and even asked for help finding some appropriate hands, and feet for him recently. Through my asking for help our friend Pushyoudown came through in a HUGE way. So I want to thank him VERY much.

Here's my W.i.P. Beast

010-30.jpg

I'm really not feeling the hands at that angle but the feet are perfect

Where'd they come from?

Ares 4.0

Dark Avengers Assembled

DarkAvengers.jpg

Fritz your Ares customs are awesome. The paint job, the gear, the helmet, all super. The one glaring problem though if I may, is the scale issue. Ares is a huge hulking monster, but it seems that with the body you've selected he's about as tall as Moonstone. A base like Warpath or Doc Samson would probably work better.