MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone...I am working on my first custom ever...I am in dire need of this figure...if anyone can help out, I would be very greatful. I would buy it from someone or trade for it. Here is the figure that has been eluding me...

http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?m...600&start=0

Its a Wolverine from the XMO line...he doesnt have to be complete...please help!

Hey everyone...I am working on my first custom ever...I am in dire need of this figure...if anyone can help out, I would be very greatful. I would buy it from someone or trade for it. Here is the figure that has been eluding me...

Its a Wolverine from the XMO line...he doesnt have to be complete...please help!

D'oh! I have that figure, but the neck peg broke off. I stuck a pin in the neck and head to hold them in place, but the rest of him is in good shape.

D'oh! I have that figure, but the neck peg broke off. I stuck a pin in the neck and head to hold them in place, but the rest of him is in good shape.

Dang...you are the only person here who has this figure? he is the worst...ha ha ha, I need his torso, legs and neck peg really...so that wont help. But I appreciate you seeing this and responding...I am having trouble tracking this figure down...

Dang...you are the only person here who has this figure? he is the worst...ha ha ha, I need his torso, legs and neck peg really...so that wont help. But I appreciate you seeing this and responding...I am having trouble tracking this figure down...

I've got two of them. I'll trade one to you no problem. PM me for details...

I've got two of them. I'll trade one to you no problem. PM me for details...

Rhinoman! you are a lifesaver...pm incoming!

Not a 4 inch figure or a Marvel figure but I've been buying alot of the DC Universe Green Lantern figures because they're on clearance for 5 bucks a piece. I have doubles and triples of them so decided to use some different heads to make different characters. I decided to use my Darth Maul statue figure because I figured he'd look menacing and bad ass. I had to do a ton of drilling and cutting to get it to fit but I like the outcome. I figure he started out as a Green Lantern and then switched sides and became a Red Lantern. I'll put another head on a Red Lantern later on.

I also found a rock base to use as the stone that my Excalibur Sword to fit in. It will go perfect with my King Arthur custom.

100_9242.jpg

100_9255.jpg

100_9256.jpg

100_8488.jpg

Allen, is that an Odin body? and where'd the head come from?

Like the idea with the other lanterns too. My kids have been trying to get me to get more Lanterns and switch some heads to make "new" ones. The main reason they've thought of it is because of the switchable heads that they've already included in a few waves, plus the fact that we sometimes switch heads to make different SHIELD agents in both MU and ML stuff. One of these days I'm going to order a bunch of heads from Onyx to make some more agents and stuff.

So are you planning on re-painting any of them or just swapping heads. I've only head swapped until recently. I've got a female SHIELD agent that I've been working on. The pain is about done and soon I'll have to put her together, but I'm missing a stupid elbow hinge now.lol And somehow I've got to do the emblem on her too.