DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell yeah Ben! That works fine!

As far as extending the Juggy torso peg, you'll make it very loose as it has to sit on the bottom one.....or....you make a double T so the upper torso is sandwiched between the 2 cross sections of the T. f someone can figure it out, let me know and I'll cast it as one solid piece.

I bought a Namor and Cyclops today.....going to take neck joint off Cyclops and Namor and switch. put Namors hands on Cyclops and dye Cyclops Boots and Undies red........Im going to try and make a Superman.....just need to know what I may be able to do for S Symbol.....any ideas????

Dont want to paint that as Ill just mess it up....

I bought a Namor and Cyclops today.....going to take neck joint off Cyclops and Namor and switch. put Namors hands on Cyclops and dye Cyclops Boots and Undies red........Im going to try and make a Superman.....just need to know what I may be able to do for S Symbol.....any ideas????

You have 3 options paint, sculpt, and decal. I painted mine on, but I have seen ones that are decals, though if you get some green stuff, mix if, and roll it out flat, and then carve the logo out of it.

Here's how I did mine.

001-86.jpg

003-64.jpg

So I've always loved the paint job on the ML BAF Sentinel with the exception of the face plate and eyes. I always thought Sentinels had that tan color for their faces and I never liked the green eyes. I finally got around to doing a repaint of the face on mine and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was a quick and easy repaint of just a small part of the toy but it went a long way in improving its presentation, imo.

Here's a close up of the face:

post-27385-1318024833_thumb.jpg

And here he is with the rest of my pseudo 90's X-Men homage display:

post-27385-1318024878_thumb.jpg

You have 3 options paint, sculpt, and decal. I painted mine on, but I have seen ones that are decals, though if you get some green stuff, mix if, and roll it out flat, and then carve the logo out of it.

Here's how I did mine.

001-86.jpg

003-64.jpg

CLEAN this is sick Dude do you sell'em or just for personal collection either way DOPE!!!!

So I've always loved the paint job on the ML BAF Sentinel with the exception of the face plate and eyes. I always thought Sentinels had that tan color for their faces and I never liked the green eyes. I finally got around to doing a repaint of the face on mine and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was a quick and easy repaint of just a small part of the toy but it went a long way in improving its presentation, imo.

Here's a close up of the face:

post-27385-1318024833_thumb.jpg

And here he is with the rest of my pseudo 90's X-Men homage display:

post-27385-1318024878_thumb.jpg

now that baf sentinel looks awesome man! something always seemed unsentinel about him. I think you nailed it

Here's how I did mine.

001-86.jpg

003-64.jpg

CLEAN this is sick Dude do you sell'em or just for personal collection either way DOPE!!!!

I just make customs of figs that I wish they'd make, or make them the way they should have been made for my own collection.