MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya I will prob be down for a painted Fem1 head(jim lee Psylocke colors)cause the hasbro one looks like crap and Legends Psylocke is just bada#$ ^^

Psylocke is pretty much my favorite X-men and that hasbro head sculpt is not gonna represent in my house so Ill get in contact in a few weeks when I get my check and get somthing hooked up!

Ya I will prob be down for a painted Fem1 head(jim lee Psylocke colors)cause the hasbro one looks like crap and Legends Psylocke is just bada#$ ^^

Psylocke is pretty much my favorite X-men and that hasbro head sculpt is not gonna represent in my house so Ill get in contact in a few weeks when I get my check and get somthing hooked up!

I would gladly take that extra head off your hands.

ok so i got a custom idea dormammu using the secret wars human torch and a skrull body

Looks good. I like it. May steal it.

On a side note, I want to do a custom of Nomad (Jack Monroe). Any suggestions for body and head? Gracias.

Taskmaster body.....IDK about head

Thanks, I am trying for the '90s biker Nomad. Good idea though.

oh dang! awesome Maestro! Or should I say "awesome, Maestro!" lol

okay, so you have to understand correct grammar to get the joke, which probably makes it useless online....

Anyway, that is really great looking work. Now you need Cap's broken shield, Surfer's broken board, broken Mjolnir (or whatever), Strange's cape and other assorted spoils of war. I could see that figure sitting on a "throne" surrounded by all his trophies. Badassery right there!

which brings up the question, has anyone tried to make an adamantium skeleton in 1:18 scale yet?lol