MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Those Hulks look amazing great work by the artist/customizer.

On a side note can any of you fellas tell me if there is a Iron Man body in the MU scale that would make a easy switch to the War Machine ( IroMann2.0) I was thinking of using Bleeding Edge Armor but I don't really know how to sculpt so I think I need to choose another .

I was trying to get it to come out looking like the slip down mode of War Machine. What Advise if any can you guys provide.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's actually appropriate scale also.

Well, for the movies it may be in scale, but the classic Hulk is only 8 feet tall in the comics (Official Marvel Handbooks). In the last decade or two artist tend to make him as large as a house!

yeah, I think it is way too tall.

a MU Hulk figure should be 5 and 1/3 inches

Every now and again I have to remind myself...and a few others...of my roots and that I still have what it takes to do a full fledged custom. If you know me and have ever spoken to me on the phone, then you know how long I have been trying to flesh out this character. I have drawings of him dating back as far as 1998. The only problem was that I suck at drawing and designing outfits. I knew in my head the look I wanted him to have as well as the color scheme. This is my first copy-written character and the flagship character for many more. Well, I am happy to say that I have finally brought my vision as to life. I give you Xion Ket'umak aka Gridlock... Unmasked. More on his story can be found on my site.

009.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

My Uncanny X-Force is complete. Photoshoot and recipe will be up on O.P.P. soon.

6238032098_340d2c76c7.jpg

Man coming in the house after a day of no Blackberry service to see these, WOW I can't wait to add these to my collection thanks Mario your F'n bad ass

Dude you are one lucky SOB. Mario did a great job on these, and I know you're gonna take really good care of these. Congrats on the great additions to your collection.

My Uncanny X-Force is complete. Photoshoot and recipe will be up on O.P.P. soon.

6238032098_340d2c76c7.jpg

Man coming in the house after a day of no Blackberry service to see these, WOW I can't wait to add these to my collection thanks Mario your F'n bad ass

Dude you are one lucky SOB. Mario did a great job on these, and I know you're gonna take really good care of these. Congrats on the great additions to your collection.

Thanks I just started ready X- Force and it is quickly becoming my favorite book along with Secret Avengers and this Team will be the center piece of my collection. Legend is a top notch customizer and a really cool guy.

Does anyone know if Things head is removable? I got one in my white set that has a messed up eye with melted plastic over it. I tried to fix it and just scratched the pupil off, still plenty of nastly plastic residue on it. I figure I'd just get a loose Thing and swap heads, but it seems like the head/neck doesn't come off easy. Maybe someone can use the old head once I get a new one, and the extra Thing body.