MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix Darkhawk's wings? I love how they look but hate that they're attached to his forearms instead of his biceps.

I was thinking about grabbing some Falcon wings and painting them silver, but don't know how to attach them since the mold is so skinny in the upper-arm area (and I figured they'd be too heavy to just glue on).

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks!

Have you wondered what a Skrull would look like on that old crappy daredevil mold? well neither did I until I saw pics of the new daredevil, making mine pretty worthless until now!

6328811359_ae10a9e7a2.jpg

Honestly that mold is so bad the only thing it's good for is giving a lil diversity to the skrulls!

Totally ripping you off. What kind of paint did you use to match the purple?

Okay, this isn't really a custom since I didn't end up doing anything to it. I was planning on repainting this at least and making another SHIELD car or maybe something for Hydra; but then I realized that it was already decorated for the Future Foundation. It even has the honeycomb design on the side to match their outfits. It's just too small for Ben and only seats two figures. But the scale and color scheme are great!

CAP_0003_FF_Car1.jpg

Oh, and did I mention that it lights up!!! yeah baby!

I'm thinking of moding my FFVenom with little black revo joints for the knees,anyone know a good way of cutting up the legs so when the joint goes in its pretty well hidden?

Tools to use too, and if anyones done this before how did you do it?

ive been thinking about this kinda thing for a while now...you're already a step ahead of me with the revo joints?

hve you seen/do you own any of the movie spidey figs from a few years ago? the 5+ inch ones? check their legs? i dont know what revo joints are. good luck!

Shane, could you possibly dremel out each piece of the legs a little more so that the joint becomes more recessed into the "meat" of the leg pieces? I'm not exactly a decent customizer myself, so take it with a grain of salt. The only other option I could think of, would be to add some sculpy material and try to shape it and paint it to match - but that seems harder than recessing the joints more.

idk.

What figure is that though? That's not the Toxic Blast one from the Spidey line, is it?