MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Hey guys, I have plans int he back of my mind to do a Venom custom of the new Venom (Flash Thompson). I'm just curious, what would be a good base body for this.

While I'm at it, any good base bodies for a modern Doc Strange (I have a spare head).

I always thought the Cap movie Crossbones figure would make a good body for a Flash Thompson Venom.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you wondered what a Skrull would look like on that old crappy daredevil mold? well neither did I until I saw pics of the new daredevil, making mine pretty worthless until now!

6328811359_ae10a9e7a2.jpg

Honestly that mold is so bad the only thing it's good for is giving a lil diversity to the skrulls!

Thanks for the idea. I gave it a try and it turned out well. Now I find myself looking thru all my other extra bodys to see if I can come up with some other body styles for my Skrull army.

Thanks for the idea. I gave it a try and it turned out well. Now I find myself looking thru all my other extra bodys to see if I can come up with some other body styles for my Skrull army.

I think the basic, Daredevil and Sub Mariner (vest) bodies would probably offer the widest range of variance. That way things won't look to same-y.

Have you wondered what a Skrull would look like on that old crappy daredevil mold? well neither did I until I saw pics of the new daredevil, making mine pretty worthless until now!

6328811359_ae10a9e7a2.jpg

Honestly that mold is so bad the only thing it's good for is giving a lil diversity to the skrulls!

This is a great idea , I hope to find some time this weekend to make my own

The short one reminds me of the one that was eaten by Mac Gargan Venom in Dark Avengers #1

Norman Osborn to Skrull: "Uh, would you mind changing into Spider-Man for just a moment?"

aaaaaAAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHH!!!!

HA! Yeah that's the one.

yeah?...was that so that the gargan venom could shapeshift into spiderman size...so that he could pose as spiderman in the (dark)Avengers? if we knew that the symbiote could use the abilities of those it ate...why havent we come up with a score of characters for it to eat?

So, has Legend completed his ARes yet?

I'm like 95% done with mine. Pics coming tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: My photographer wife says pics are coming in half an hour.

I'm done painting, but have not added a couple details like leg holsters. He's basically a Marvel Universe Gladiator figure, and sculpt. Everythin that is on him that is not on Gladiator, I put there.

Be right back with pics.

The short one reminds me of the one that was eaten by Mac Gargan Venom in Dark Avengers #1

Norman Osborn to Skrull: "Uh, would you mind changing into Spider-Man for just a moment?"

HA! Yeah that's the one.

yeah?...was that so that the gargan venom could shapeshift into spiderman size...so that he could pose as spiderman in the (dark)Avengers? if we knew that the symbiote could use the abilities of those it ate...why havent we come up with a score of characters for it to eat?

Warspectre - no it was a Skrull that Norman had in jail, that he fed to Gargan Venom so that Venom wasn't hungry when Norman went in the room to give him medicine that shrunk him down to human size.

Kinda like when I feed my pet bunny in the morning. If you reach in her cage when she's hungry, she'll try to see how you taste. But if you occupy her teeth with a nugget of Kellogg's Cracklin' Oat Bran while you reach in to change her food bowl, then she's not interested in eating you.

Norman Osborn taught me everything I know.

So, has Legend completed his ARes yet?

I'm like 95% done with mine. Pics coming tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: My photographer wife says pics are coming in half an hour.

I'm done painting, but have not added a couple details like leg holsters. He's basically a Marvel Universe Gladiator figure, and sculpt. Everythin that is on him that is not on Gladiator, I put there.

Be right back with pics.

Cant wait to see it!

Okay here is the official DresselRebel incarnation of Ares. It's MU Gladiator, and everything that is on this figure that was not on the MU Gladiator, I sculpted onto him inbetween patients Tuesday and Wednesday at work with dental filling material. I still want to add some leg holsters and a knife or something.

379752_2412504125025_1623940435_2342506_824908328_n.jpg

385805_2412524565536_1623940435_2342538_1677081018_n.jpg

373849_2412516885344_1623940435_2342524_172091107_n.jpg

The Osborn Patriot is also a custom of mine.

HA! Yeah that's the one.

Warspectre - no it was a Skrull that Norman had in jail, that he fed to Gargan Venom so that Venom wasn't hungry when Norman went in the room to give him medicine that shrunk him down to human size.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here? Mark not good at reading intent?

but if you're serious? then...I got the wrong impression from that comic. lol