DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@soundwave

I used one of the Star Wars Endor Rebel Commando. When you take his hat off he’s bald and kind of looks like Colin Farrell.

See:

http://phantomtroublemaker.blogspot.com/20...lection_24.html

Awesome! I've been seeing this guy a lot lately, so I shouldn't have a whole lot of trouble finding one. Thanks a lot, this is perfect.

Here are a couple of conceps I've had on the bench for a couple of year. Let me know what you think.

Retro SciFi Buck Rogers

BuckRogers.jpgBuckRogers2.jpg

BuckRogers3.jpgBuckRogers4.jpg

Well it kicks all kinds of ass! At first I thought it was the Rocketeer. Either way it's awesome. Good job.

Thought that too...this looks pretty legit...its the paint that makes this awesome!

@ Riddick...That SHS THOR got sent to a previous address I lived at 3 years ago...I will get it when I get home from x-mas next week...CANT WAIT!

agreed. great looking Fury! Thanks for passing on the recipe too. Unfortunately the only SW figs in our place are from my son who just started collecting them a few months ago. So I'll have to keep a look out for those in the store and buy them specifically because they make good Fury fodder.lol

If you don't mind my asking, what color do you use for SHIELD "blue"? It looks pretty spot on, and I've had some trouble matching it very well. Is it straight from a bottle or did you have to experiment with mixing colors?

Thanks guys. It was a mixture of 2 Humbrol brand paints. It was mostly blue "130" I think with a few drops of flat black. Don't have the number for black here at the office. If you want specifics just PM me.

I notice Humbrol paints set really fast, but you usually only need 1 coat.

Okay I checked out my S.H.I.E.L.D. mix.

The Humbrol 130 is actually the white.

The blue is Humbrol 25 with a few drops of Humbrol black 33.

Mix those two up and you'll get it.

I used an Xmen Origins Wolverine body.

Paint the wife beater black, paint the jeans brownish/black leather and use the leather coat from the Nick Fury figure in the Iron Man 3 Pk. I also used the boots from MU Punisher.

Which Wolverine figure? I've been searching for days but I don't know which one you're taking about.

I made myself a Nick Fury figure today.

380147_2642596437189_1623940435_2433210_199203414_n.jpg

379860_2642592717096_1623940435_2433208_808186256_n.jpg

Recipe:

Head: Jurassic Park with eyepatch sculpt

Body: Cyclops Wave 13

Torso Holster: 30 AC Boba Fett

Hip Holster: MU Winter Soldier

Humbrol and Model Master Paints

Reminds me of the Hasselhoff's version of Fury from the movie. Love it...