MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Here's the (rather poorly painted) custom Quinjet I made from a generic $3 Walmart jet.

HPIM0362.jpg

HPIM0363.jpg

HPIM0365.jpg

EDIT: I just realized my daughter's rather colorful picture of Dr King is displayed in the background. Now her work is forever immortalized on the internet!lol (hey, she was only 5, so a purple pink and green Dr King made sense)

I like it. I made a SHIELD jet out of the same plane- silver and black paint job, with the little cut-outs on the tail and front. I made a quinjet out of an old GI Joe jet, and found some Avengers logos from a sticker book. Something like that would be awesome on yours. I totally can't remember what book it was. Rodimus does decals sometimes that he prints out- that could be pretty cool.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's another part of my Symbiote Squad. All Spider-Man villains given extra symbiot powers too. This particular addition is Morbius the Living Vampire. I thought he'd be a cool looking villain if given some of the Venom Symbiot. I'm still working on his more humanoid version (much smaller too). With the symbiote he actually has the power to look like a bat - althought it would be a rather large one.

Here he is so far.

HPIM0393.jpg

HPIM0392.jpg

I have a smaller version of that same head so I can make his humanoid shape with that same face.

Classic Quasar

Quasar1.jpg

Goliath

Goliath2.jpg

Morlock Erg

Erg.jpg

props to doing some pretty unique customs. Did you add the patch to erg? if not it would make a very good legion head with the hair as tall as it is.

Yeah w/o that patch it would be perfect for Legion from the Death of Xavier story line just before the Age of Apocalypse.

Speaking of which I made 2 customs for last month's OPP custom challenge

AoA Weapon-X:

012.jpg

Earth-X Captain America:

005.jpg

click on their names for more pics, and recepies

Awesome customs everyone! and Im still learning to paint as clean as how you guys did.

and presenting my 2nd try on a custom,

X-Force Fantomex!

Looking for a round buckle for him so i can paint an "X" Logo on it and also 2 pistols to complete him.

Might just do another touchup to the black lines to make it look more crisp.

SAM_4378.jpg

Awesome customs everyone! and Im still learning to paint as clean as how you guys did.

and presenting my 2nd try on a custom,

X-Force Fantomex!

Looking for a round buckle for him so i can paint an "X" Logo on it and also 2 pistols to complete him.

Might just do another touchup to the black lines to make it look more crisp.

SAM_4378.jpg

For the buckle if you have an extra Classic MU IM then you can use his hip armor.

Thank you for the encouraging comments guys!

Couldnt find an extra classic ironman. But found a fishing bait with round eyes.

Plucked the eye out and pasted on the buckle. Turns out fine. Finally he is complete.

Im looking forward to receiving my archangel w/o wings in the mail and then i can start the xforce repaint on it and the wing attachment.

Here they are! My only 3 X force members at the moment.

Xforce.jpg

Thank you for the encouraging comments guys!

Couldnt find an extra classic ironman. But found a fishing bait with round eyes.

Plucked the eye out and pasted on the buckle. Turns out fine. Finally he is complete.

Im looking forward to receiving my archangel w/o wings in the mail and then i can start the xforce repaint on it and the wing attachment.

Here they are! My only 3 X force members at the moment.

Xforce.jpg

Nice job on the Fantomex! whos head and body did you use bro?

Okay, so I haven't actually read any of the Future Foundation stories yet; however, I can't help but think that Doom looks really cool in white. So I had to do my own. Here's my Future Foundation team so far. Can't wait to add a Dragon Man and some others some time.

HPIM0400.jpg

I figured if I had the couple riding the Tron car then Doom could ride the Tron bike. Doesn't seem to comfortable though.lol

Okay, so I haven't actually read any of the Future Foundation stories yet; however, I can't help but think that Doom looks really cool in white. So I had to do my own. Here's my Future Foundation team so far. Can't wait to add a Dragon Man and some others some time.

HPIM0400.jpg

I figured if I had the couple riding the Tron car then Doom could ride the Tron bike. Doesn't seem to comfortable though.lol

Try gutting it like I did when I made my Batman Beyond Batmobile:

005-57.jpg

Pics of the BB Bmobile while I was building it:

buildingtheBatmobile.jpg

It won't light up anymore, but Doom'll fit in there a heck of allot better. I also had to remove that "front wheel" area. (the tube)

holy rusted metal, Batman! That's pretty cool. Have you ever just made a vehicle from scratch? It looks like you could use anything that rolls and make your own chasis and body. Is that just flat plastic sheeting material that you used?

Aside from the front fins "wings" from the Manta sub, the rounded out areas in the rear which were the engine covers from the '84 GI Joe Dragonfly, the front of it was a bubble from a quarter machine, and the milliput in the rear. Yeah the rest of the build was .03 gray ABS (about the thickness of the cardboard in a fruit of the loom T-shirt pack), .01 white styrene (basically like printer paper thickness), and styrene angles.

I've been thinking about getting a Tron car, and rebuilding it into a modern Batmobile.

Custom Commission Request:

I have a loose MU Archangel that I want to give the X-Force treatment to. If any of you talented fellows is interested, please PM me with a quote for your artwork.

Reasonable quotes will be highly appreciated.

Which version?

The first one (basically the regular suit w/ black, and silver instead of blue, and purple)

X-Forcev3027-001.jpg

the second one (from the beginning of Uncanny X-force w/ the details standing out & an X)

uxf-14.jpg

the third one (Apocalypse Archangel)

ux-08-09.jpg

Custom Commission Request:

I have a loose MU Archangel that I want to give the X-Force treatment to. If any of you talented fellows is interested, please PM me with a quote for your artwork.

Reasonable quotes will be highly appreciated.

Which version?

The first one (basically the regular suit w/ black, and silver instead of blue, and purple)

X-Forcev3027-001.jpg

the second one (from the beginning of Uncanny X-force w/ the details standing out & an X)

uxf-14.jpg

the third one (Apocalypse Archangel)

ux-08-09.jpg

while all 3 are fantastic IMO, i'd have to go with the easiest of them all - #1. the repaint.