MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Onxy, I am thinking about tackling a new project. I am thinking about attempting a GRAVITON sans AEMH...Here is the parts list, I am thinking about...if any of you have any better ideas let me know.

Body: Thinking maybe piledriver or something similar...

Feet: Taskmasters white boots

Cape: Moon knight

Head: Blackbeard from POTC

add some paint...

What do you guys think?

Sounds awesome!

Onxy, I am thinking about tackling a new project. I am thinking about attempting a GRAVITON sans AEMH...Here is the parts list, I am thinking about...if any of you have any better ideas let me know.

Body: Thinking maybe piledriver or something similar...

Feet: Taskmasters white boots

Cape: Moon knight

Head: Blackbeard from POTC

add some paint...

What do you guys think?

Sounds awesome!

Yeah, I wont have time to paint it up today or anything, but I am gonna part bash it right now, and take a pic to gauge how well the Taskmaster Body works on him...But I am gonna need to trade for it all, I am not willing to get rid of either taskmaster, or my moon knight to have it, so I will most likely try and trade for the items I still need, matter of fact heading to my BST right now!

Love the Nemesis and the Purifier. I like Hope and Fantomex. Changing the heads on the Purifier and Hope would go a long long way in making them look less like Count Dooku and Invisible Woman. Any kind of generic head would do on the Purifier. I don't know what to recommend for Hope.

I didn't have any other head that really worked with the Purifier. I was thinking about painting the hair a different color. I've been having a tough time finding any kind of female figures to work with so the Sue Storm was my only option at this point.

@CasmoKill_Is that a real team that was featured in the comics or did you just get creative?

Either way I love the look of those guys in FF outfits, especially Ghost Rider.

I remember something in the early 90's featuring that team. I googled it and found this.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fantastic_Four_members

Scroll down to New Fantastic Four.

@CasmoKill_Is that a real team that was featured in the comics or did you just get creative?

Either way I love the look of those guys in FF outfits, especially Ghost Rider.

I remember something in the early 90's featuring that team. I googled it and found this.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fantastic_Four_members

Scroll down to New Fantastic Four.

Yeah they were FF members, and did wear FF suits a couple of times, but that was in the What if series. Gotta love those books.

I never realized how much Aunt May dresses like Amy Farrah Fowler! (Sheldon's girlfriend on Big Bang Theory for the uninitiated)

@ Onyx. I know I've got Ares in my back room somewhere. He's already put together though so I don't know how well his head would pop back off. Do you mess up the heads when you make molds of them? I'm fairly certain that his helmet and everything is with him too. Just not sure where I put him.lol

But frankly even if I found him tonight I wouldn't be able to ship the head until Friday at the earliest. I've got three other people waiting on stuff from me but I'm trying not to spend my account too low so my BBTS preorders don't get rejected if the items arrive this week. Wouldn't have been that close, but I had a tire explode on me this past week.