MU Customs

DarthOnyx

I'm just not feeling it. Looks like Hugh Hefner with a wig.

There's an idea though. If you could do celebrity likenesses like the Hef, you'd open yourself to a whole new market.

lol, sure; I'll take a Detective Adrian Monk action figure please. I'll have Batman and other super sleuths standing around watching Monk hold his hands in front of him scanning the room for clues. hmmmm...what else could you do with a Tony Shaloub head for an action figure though?..... oh yes, another SHIELD agent.lol

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's an idea though. If you could do celebrity likenesses like the Hef, you'd open yourself to a whole new market.

lol, sure; I'll take a Detective Adrian Monk action figure please. I'll have Batman and other super sleuths standing around watching Monk hold his hands in front of him scanning the room for clues. hmmmm...what else could you do with a Tony Shaloub head for an action figure though?..... oh yes, another SHIELD agent.lol

Shalhoub basically played himself in "MIB". so that would be an easy custom too. :)

Shalhoub basically played himself in "MIB". so that would be an easy custom too. :)

Add a Stark Trek body and some paint and you've got a Galaxy Quest figure.

Add a Stark Trek body and some paint and you've got a Galaxy Quest figure.

Lmao. I actually really liked that movie? for some reason?

First of all, I want to say that I have mad respect for all customizers, and even more so now that I have given it a try. With that said, I wanted to add to my X-Force group, so here is my first custom:

2cdpwh.jpg

Which is more or less a repaint of the original...I need to go back and sharpen it up a little bit, but I'm liking my work (even if it's a little shoddy) and can't wait to add it to my X-Force collection.

not quite MU but what the heck....

Frankenstein's Monster 20XX, champion of the wastelands.

"Frankenstein Awakens......."

(a hybrid idea)

at the end of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein the unnamed Monster disappeared into the great white North after the death of it's creator.

What if he awakens in the future after the apocalypse?

A world like Mad Max's....

after the bombs are launched and the cities he NEVER knew lying in rubble.

a new world where a walking monster perhaps now with a soul can be accepted as a Hero,

not a grotesque abomination that must be destroyed.

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

First of all, I want to say that I have mad respect for all customizers, and even more so now that I have given it a try. With that said, I wanted to add to my X-Force group, so here is my first custom:

2cdpwh.jpg

Which is more or less a repaint of the original...I need to go back and sharpen it up a little bit, but I'm liking my work (even if it's a little shoddy) and can't wait to add it to my X-Force collection.

Well done I like it.:)

Just finished up two more customs.

My attempt at a Rockslide figure. I sculpted his face to have more "horns" on his head and jaw. Also I added some jagged rocks to the elbows and back.

SDC12200.jpg

SDC12199.jpg

Next I made Kitty Pryde. I like that this figure is proportional to the other figures being as Kitty is always talked about as being "small."

SDC12201.jpg

SDC12202.jpg

@grui: AWESOME dude. Loving the santo.

@dragonkings: also that looks great. Where's the head from? I was thinking Frankenstein's Monster from the Fearsome Four.

Thanks guys, (can't wait to see what else you guys working on ONYX and ROD)

believe it or not.....

this set I bought as a goof thinking I might do something with Creature....

bk%202.jpg

I'm really proud of Frankie and I think Gillman came out pretty good too.

DSC01857.jpg

I noticed the sculpts on these cheap things wasn't horrible (well at least for Frank's head and Creatures detailing)

very little tweaking required and a decent paint job couldn't fix.

PS: loving the X-nation customs on this page too, keep at it guys!

2cdpwh.jpg

greaat work D!

not quite MU but what the heck....

Frankenstein's Monster 20XX, champion of the wastelands.

"Frankenstein Awakens......."

(a hybrid idea)

at the end of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein the unnamed Monster disappeared into the great white North after the death of it's creator.

What if he awakens in the future after the apocalypse?

A world like Mad Max's....

after the bombs are launched and the cities he NEVER knew lying in rubble.

a new world where a walking monster perhaps now with a soul can be accepted as a Hero,

not a grotesque abomination that must be destroyed.

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

great Imagination.

Now there's another mad scientist who is taking up cloning. Me! Mwahahaha!

There are some secret things coming down the pipeline through the OPP store, but this was something I copied for me. It's the squirrel GL from the Imagient OA set I got for my 3yr old for Christmas. Granted it isn't Marvel, or MU, but it gives a taste of what's to come.

011-34.jpg

009-43.jpg

Now there's another mad scientist who is taking up cloning. Me! Mwahahaha!

There are some secret things coming down the pipeline through the OPP store, but this was something I copied for me. It's the squirrel GL from the Imagient OA set I got for my 3yr old for Christmas. Granted it isn't Marvel, or MU, but it gives a taste of what's to come.

011-34.jpg

009-43.jpg

That Kilowog is Pretty Bad Ass