MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah bro! The Bio-Mask is and the shoulder plasma caster. Realistically though,the head should be larger. Perhaps too large for that particular body.

You mean that's an actual custom and not just a photomanipulation? I really thought it was just photoshopped! If you actually made and painted that, then it really is dang good. And that's from a non-fan of Predator or RDJ.lol

Hey guys!

The Marvel Select Gambit card accessories actually work real well with the Marvel Universe Gambit figures:

418837_3113305244615_1623940435_2617480_571978649_n.jpg

Here is X-Force (AoA) Nightcrawler with the current X-Force team:

431328_3113322045035_1623940435_2617483_1588120345_n.jpg

And here is a Skrull Venom giant from the final showdown in Central Park of Secret Invasion:

418487_3113324685101_1623940435_2617487_825224141_n.jpg

And here he is with a couple of the real big boy Skrulls, one on the right exhibiting a couple of Fantastic Four powers:

401268_3113326645150_1623940435_2617489_1586720069_n.jpg

I gave Avengers Cap some wrist articulation. Used the hands from First Avenger Cap.

bddd3b7c.jpg

So howd ya do it?

It's a fairly simple surgery. You just cut off the hands that aren't articulated, drill a hole the size of the pegs (not the catch pieces just the pegs). Then either put the dremel ball cutter bit into the hole, and wiggle it, or using the same drill bit wiggle it around in the hole while it's running (this way works, but is VERY easy to screw up. SO BE CAREFUL!!!!). Then just plug the donor hand's peg into the hole.

By the way. Great job lil bro.

Has anyone tried putting Renegade Ripcord's head on Patriot for an unmasked version? I was planning on trying it, but I have no idea where I put my Ripcord figure. I think Ripcord's head was bare anyway. The picture doesn't look that way but I was thinking the figure was bald for some reason. Otherwise I have no idea how to make an unmasked Patriot figure.]Just wondering. If anyone's done one and can show some pics it would be greatly appreciated.

That is a really nice looking Songbird. She's one I've been wanting for a long time, but there's not way I could do a decent job on her paint. So I'm just gonna have to wait until Hasbro makes one or I can score someone else's custom job for a decent price.

Whole group looks really good. I think she's my fave though.

I gave Avengers Cap some wrist articulation. Used the hands from First Avenger Cap.

bddd3b7c.jpg

So howd ya do it?

It's a fairly simple surgery. You just cut off the hands that aren't articulated, drill a hole the size of the pegs (not the catch pieces just the pegs). Then either put the dremel ball cutter bit into the hole, and wiggle it, or using the same drill bit wiggle it around in the hole while it's running (this way works, but is VERY easy to screw up. SO BE CAREFUL!!!!). Then just plug the donor hand's peg into the hole.

By the way. Great job lil bro.

Hey , that fantomax is great !what was the base for the custom?

Thanks for the props on Songbird people.

The Fantomex is 2 G.I. JOE Beachhead figures combined and a coat from Han Endor in Star Wars. The paintjob is what makes it really.

Most of you have probably guess I'm a Thunderbolts fan. Issues 110 to 145 are just beyond awesome. One of my favorite moments is Osborn's team hunting down and apprehending Jack Flag in issue 111. So he's my WIP, I should be wrapping him up tomorrow:

Thunderbolts_Vol_1_111_Textless.jpg

Thanks for the props on Songbird people.

The Fantomex is 2 G.I. JOE Beachhead figures combined and a coat from Han Endor in Star Wars. The paintjob is what makes it really.

Most of you have probably guess I'm a Thunderbolts fan. Issues 110 to 145 are just beyond awesome. One of my favorite moments is Osborn's team hunting down and apprehending Jack Flag in issue 111. So he's my WIP, I should be wrapping him up tomorrow:

Thunderbolts_Vol_1_111_Textless.jpg

I used the same Endor Han coat for my Fantomex. I came across that figure when I was donating some clothes to Goodwill. It's a thousand times better than the Storm Shadow coat I was using.