MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the kind words. Not as good by far as some of you guys/girls but between no new plastic crack and the fact that there are alot of characters that may not ever see MU love, it doesnt leave much of a choice but to try and build those you love or want.

You're welcome, and I agree, is like Rusty, he will never get done.:)

hm I think I remember Rusty but not quite sure.. Maybe he had a cameo in fatal attractions storyline??

Yes he did, along with Skids, They were part of the X-factor Junior team along with Boom Boom, Rictor and Taki, called The X-terminators. But soon after they joined the New Mutants Rusty and Skids were captured and brainwashed by Stryfe, They were eventually saved by Magneto. But unfortunately Rusty died after joying Magneto's clan in the Asteroid M. He was killed by Holocaust.Years later, he was briefly resurrected by Selene in Necrosha.

Rusty Collins AKA Firefist, I only used Havok.

Hoooolleeee crap! I'm a pretty big Rusty Collins fan and even *I* haven't made a custom of him yet!

My goal if I ever end up working for Marvel is to bring him back or at least get to use an alternate reality version.

I do hold out hope that someone decides he survived Necrosha and uses him somewhere. He was built up to the be that middle generation's (between New Mutants and Gen X) leader like Cyclops.

I gotta say, coming back to the forums, Im impressed to see how everyones skills have improved so much. Also its good to see some new customizers. Keep up the good work everyone!

DK - Nice take on Blazing Skull!

decepticonmark - Im diggin that Tombstone! Simple and effective. I hope you dont mind but Im going to use your recipe to make one of my own.

Dinamite - Nice Firefist! Im also guilty of taking pictures while the paint is still fresh!

I gotta say, coming back to the forums, Im impressed to see how everyones skills have improved so much. Also its good to see some new customizers. Keep up the good work everyone!

DK - Nice take on Blazing Skull!

decepticonmark - Im diggin that Tombstone! Simple and effective. I hope you dont mind but Im going to use your recipe to make one of my own.

Dinamite - Nice Firefist! Im also guilty of taking pictures while the paint is still fresh!

Thanks for the kind words Legend and I would be honored for you to "steal" my receipe.

Super impressed with the customs being posted around here lately!

So, I took matters into my own hands here and made an Invisible Woman phasing into invisibility. It's the same legs as the regular Sue Storm, molded and casted with clear acrylic resin:

385729_3276936295289_1623940435_2686993_299066993_n.jpg

And here she is with the rest of the Fantastic Four!

525999_3276933615222_1623940435_2686992_753314209_n.jpg

All I can say is...WOW

So, I took matters into my own hands here and made an Invisible Woman phasing into invisibility. It's the same legs as the regular Sue Storm, molded and casted with clear acrylic resin:

real nice job!

Unrelated but I've been thinking bout getting a few sue storms and making the stepford cuckoos. Just really like them gurls.

real nice job!

Unrelated but I've been thinking bout getting a few sue storms and making the stepford cuckoos. Just really like them gurls.

That head really does work good for them doesn't it? Hmm...

If you buy a bunch of FF packs to make the Stepford Cuckoos then you should use all those extra Mr Fantastics to make some of the alternate universe Reeds they showed a while back. While reading that story I couldn't help but think it'd be cool to have like 20 different Reed Richards figures set up in a think-tank diorama.

Well whilst I prepare the kits for molding I decided to mold up a few heads. 2 of which I made, and 2 that I think will be a big hit. The 2 I made are my Savage Dragon head, and the other is a head that I put together tonight based on the newest Red Lantern of Sector 2814 Jack Moore, and the other 2 are Ryan Reynolds, and Dr Fate (I'll be casing the neck piece later, just gotta remove the cloth cape I put on it).

Savage Dragon:

012-35.jpg

I don't have a pic of the Jack Moore head I made, but here's what he looks like:

red-lanterns-6.jpg

Ryan Reynolds:

040-3.jpg

Dr Fate:

005-75.jpg