MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Anybody know where I could get open/grasping hands to fit the Hulk and Red Hulk? I'd like some hands that can hold some weapons and stuff but the only "store" I know about for that stuff is OPP and I don't know if/when they'll have something like that.

btw, I'm hoping those thigh extensions come back soon too. I realize that some of these really should be taller and if I'm painting over a figure anyway I might as well change out some parts.

DSCF1205.jpg

Here's what I've got going so far. Obviously they are all at various stages of completion. The Rhino in back is pretty much done though I'd like to have him grab stuff too. The Polar Bear mainly needs paint retouching though he could use some sculpted patches of fur. The Gorilla is waiting for the sculpting on his toes to be done and then some washing and dry brushing as well as facial details (NOT looking forward to that part!). Lastly the Minotaur just has the head stuck on with sticky putty to test the fit and see how/if it works with that body. He's the main one I'd like some open hands for grasping. I'd like some dual axes on that bad boy when I finish him.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw, nice addition to Reed there. Is that flexible material or is it rigid? Looks pretty cool. I had thought about adding some tubing with some sculpy over it to extend his limbs. But then I thought that some wiring with plasti-dip might work better for the arms because then I could bend them. I haven't tried painting plasti-dip yet though. So far I've only used it for my Lady Ock Symbiot's tentacles.

Anyway, I like your taller, stretchier Mr Fantastic.

Anybody know where I could get open/grasping hands to fit the Hulk and Red Hulk? I'd like some hands that can hold some weapons and stuff but the only "store" I know about for that stuff is OPP and I don't know if/when they'll have something like that.

btw, I'm hoping those thigh extensions come back soon too. I realize that some of these really should be taller and if I'm painting over a figure anyway I might as well change out some parts.

DSCF1205.jpg

Here's what I've got going so far. Obviously they are all at various stages of completion. The Rhino in back is pretty much done though I'd like to have him grab stuff too. The Polar Bear mainly needs paint retouching though he could use some sculpted patches of fur. The Gorilla is waiting for the sculpting on his toes to be done and then some washing and dry brushing as well as facial details (NOT looking forward to that part!). Lastly the Minotaur just hacs the head stuck on with sticky putty to test the fit and see how/if it works with that body. He's the main one I'd like some open hands for grasping. I'd like some dual axes on that bad boy when I finish him.

You could try using any of the Marvel legends showdown figures that used larger bucks

Working on this Emma Frost. I'm making the old White Queen style. I still have to add strings on the corset and am still trying to decide on the best head. I actually think that the Psylocke/Phoenix head would work better for Emma. Any suggestions?

SDC12265.jpg

whatever you decide hurry up! I want to see this finished product! It looks FANTASTIC so far!

Working on this Emma Frost. I'm making the old White Queen style. I still have to add strings on the corset and am still trying to decide on the best head. I actually think that the Psylocke/Phoenix head would work better for Emma. Any suggestions?

SDC12265.jpg

That looks awesome.

As for a head suggestion, I'd try using a Moonstone Ms. Marvel if you can find her, as the hair is already blonde and you can paint over her mask to match the skintone on the rest of the figure.