MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Wiccan-1.jpg

Wiccan of the Young Avengers.

He's my first re-do of one of my older marvel customs. The original was build using new sculpt Joe parts. I salvaged the head, cloak and gauntlets from the old figure.

The base is the Spiderman from the Captain Britain comic pack.

Skurge.jpg

Skurge the Executioner is made from a Thanos base with a custom cast head that I made.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wiccan-1.jpg

He's my first re-do of one of my older marvel customs. The original was build using new sculpt Joe parts. I salvaged the head, cloak and gauntlets from the old figure.

Skurge.jpg

Skurge the Executioner is made from a Thanos base with a custom cast head that I made.

They both look really good. My only suggestion is on the Skurge's neck. It looks very small, and draws too much attention to itself. So you need to try to thicken the neck w/ some green stuff like I did to my Kilowog, and/ or lower the head some.

Poozer kit:

002-127.jpg

fem V1 (the hair is flexible thanks to my special mixture):

003-110.jpg

Feral claw slasher (the hair is flexible thanks to my special mixture):

004-105.jpg

Captain Wolf:

005-86.jpg

THAT CAP-WOLF IS PRETTY DAMN COOL

Thanks Cap Wolf was one of my earliest sculptings, and I was always really happy w/ how he looked. Here it is on my Cap Wolf custom I did a while back.:

004-76.jpg

any of these suggestions would work, just don't use the dark phoenix head! Emma doesn't have wavy hair, it's straight. Looks cool so far! You could also get some better feet from GI Joe Scarlett or one of the others who have high heel boots.

I'm going to be sculpting her some high heels.

Don't bother sculpting. Just get a ROC Baroness and swap out the feet. That's what I did for my Emma Frost custom.

what figures do you suggest using to make Barney Barton AKA Trickshot? I'm having trouble finding one with one covered arm..... also what to use for his "skirt"... and his mock turtleneck.... and head.... hrmm... I thought of using POC Duke but it feels kinda boring...

and then the new greatest battles comic pack Daredevil for the body but... how do you swap out one arm without breaking it?

Wiccan-1.jpg

Skurge.jpg

really cool man.

any of these suggestions would work, just don't use the dark phoenix head! Emma doesn't have wavy hair, it's straight. Looks cool so far! You could also get some better feet from GI Joe Scarlett or one of the others who have high heel boots.

Don't bother sculpting. Just get a ROC Baroness and swap out the feet. That's what I did for my Emma Frost custom.

Anyone have an extra loose ROC Baroness? PM me if you do.

Thanks!

Excellent suggestion

what figures do you suggest using to make Barney Barton AKA Trickshot? I'm having trouble finding one with one covered arm..... also what to use for his "skirt"... and his mock turtleneck.... and head.... hrmm... I thought of using POC Duke but it feels kinda boring...

and then the new greatest battles comic pack Daredevil for the body but... how do you swap out one arm without breaking it?

To switch the arms including the shoulder you need to crack the torso, however if you just want to change it out from just below the shoulder you just need to soak the figure in hot water, and pop the arm off at the bicep.

If you need to crack the torsos (torsos because you'll need the torso of the one, and arms from the other, this is usually for switching MU, and GI Joe/ Star Wars arms) then you'll want to soak the figure in hot water, and then using a sharp razor knife cut the torso apart at the seam. Once you've put the blade all the way around the torso soak it in hot water again since it will probably have cooled by now. Then you'll need to put a small flat tip screw driver, or a regular pocket knife in the seam, and then twist. Once they are open just switch the arms out, and then glue the torso you are using back together being careful to keep the glue away from the arm sockets.

I should still have the head from the Mystique I took apart to use for my first female SHIELD agent. I've only got like 4 or 5 tool boxes to go through.lol I'll check later after I take my wife to the airport. I'm not using it and it shouldn't be more than like a dollar to ship something that small, right?

I should still have the head from the Mystique I took apart to use for my first female SHIELD agent. I've only got like 4 or 5 tool boxes to go through.lol I'll check later after I take my wife to the airport. I'm not using it and it shouldn't be more than like a dollar to ship something that small, right?

Thank you, man!