Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since there's been some downtime...i present

New Mutants, Nate Gray -

7077564037_87b805cf9a_c.jpg

7077564271_3d7d7fdec1_c.jpg

6931565340_38b92f3046_c.jpg

Namor base body with sculpted hair and pants, cut off the tips of namor's ears and scraped off his crazy eyebrows. Jacket from scarlet spider. a bit shiny, but i think Nate came out well.

@grui - we've been thinking the same for nate. can't wait to see what you do for your his head.

Those both look awesome.

Blindfold is the only girl from the New X-men I haven't done yet....yours is pretty inspiring.

and pretty easy too!

I'd be curious to see what you came up with, specifically rockslide. can ya post pics?

I figured out that I did this custom about 4 or 5 years ago now.

Rockslide.jpg

@ DecepticonMark, I use Milliput because I haven't found green stuff yet. It's pretty good imo; but then I have no reference to compare it to anything else. It works for me, I just wish I were better at it.

@ PYD, that's a great Rockslide custom! great job on that.

Both work well, but green stuff is a bit easier to work with.

Since there's been some downtime...i present

New Mutants, Nate Gray -

7077564037_87b805cf9a_c.jpg

7077564271_3d7d7fdec1_c.jpg

6931565340_38b92f3046_c.jpg

Namor base body with sculpted hair and pants, cut off the tips of namor's ears and scraped off his crazy eyebrows. Jacket from scarlet spider. a bit shiny, but i think Nate came out well.

@grui - we've been thinking the same for nate. can't wait to see what you do for your his head.

This is freaking awesome!! X-Man's one of my favorite characters so I can appreciate how awesome this is! Good job!

Its been awhile since I posted here. A lot of awesome work here as always. Heres my recent one. Just a dab of paint and head swap. ( head in the background was the one I was using before, Tatum is not a good fury lol )

d0d1a2db.jpg

And here he is with his strike team.

that's a cool head for him, where'd that come from?

yup, from the new renegades line. But good luck finding it. Hasbro barely shipped out any of the last two waves because of the upcoming movie product.

I asked the toy manager at my store why he has 8 empty pegs. He said that they keep ordering them and the orders get canceled. It has to be because the new movie figures are do in a month or so (they are already out at some meijers in the midwest) and the stores don't want to have leftovers from the old stuff.

Once again, a movie line kills a good line. Ugh. I remember when the 25th line was doing great, and then they just stopped because of the first Joe movie. There was 7 months with no new Joes available.

yup, from the new renegades line. But good luck finding it. Hasbro barely shipped out any of the last two waves because of the upcoming movie product.

I asked the toy manager at my store why he has 8 empty pegs. He said that they keep ordering them and the orders get canceled. It has to be because the new movie figures are do in a month or so (they are already out at some meijers in the midwest) and the stores don't want to have leftovers from the old stuff.

Once again, a movie line kills a good line. Ugh. I remember when the 25th line was doing great, and then they just stopped because of the first Joe movie. There was 7 months with no new Joes available.

I'd only be buying it for the head! As cool as Joes are I try to stick to MU.. though I do have Snake Eyes, Agent of SHIELD that I bought to make a custom with but couldn't due to how cool he was (and a bunch of other Joes converted to MU)