MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a seriously awesome Hellfire Thug custom, that and Shaw are big on my wishlist! What did you use for the face?

- anyone have a recommendation for a head that would be good to use for a helmetless Magneto?

I recently saw somewhere that someone posted a custom of black widow with x-23's legs. Does anyone recall it...i can't find it anymore. It might be on another site, but if you know what i'm talking about can you link me?

I don't know who did that custom, but I know exactly what you're talking about. What this person did was just modded the whole X-23 body and put Widow's head and belt and bracelets on it.

You don't know the U-Foes! They are the villainous versions of the Fantastic Four. Same origin...except these guy are bad guys and mostly fight the Hulk.

detail.jpg

That Ironclad is canonical too big, but heck he's a good figure despite the horrible action feature arms.

X-ray was made using a MLS Silver Surfer.

Vector was made using a MU Silver Surfer.

Vapor was a repurposed custom black Spiderwoman that I made years ago on the MLS Invisible Woman body. One of the leg pegs broke so this seemed like a good way to still use the figure for fodder. In hindsight I would have made the lower "mist" part more swirly.

You don't know the U-Foes! They are the villainous versions of the Fantastic Four. Same origin...except these guy are bad guys and mostly fight the Hulk.

detail.jpg

That Ironclad is canonical too big, but heck he's a good figure despite the horrible action feature arms.

X-ray was made using a MLS Silver Surfer.

Vector was made using a MU Silver Surfer.

Vapor was a repurposed custom black Spiderwoman that I made years ago on the MLS Invisible Woman body. One of the leg pegs broke so this seemed like a good way to still use the figure for fodder. In hindsight I would have made the lower "mist" part more swirly.

Heh I wouldn't have guessed it. I stuck to the X-titles and if I strayed it was usually for spiderman or avengers. Pretty cool tho.