MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Sorry to say that I've had a couple of problems with the small coat ripping under the arms so to address this I've removed it from my store, and will be replacing both the large, and small coat with an amalgamation of the 2 coats. It has the shoulders, and ties of the smaller coat, and the flair of the larger coat.

Here's a look at how the new coat looks:

006-73.jpg

I'm also adding the bomber/biker style jacket

008-61.jpg

These should be in the store Sunday. Until then sadly I have no coats

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would these coats fit on gambit?

This new coat should fit on pretty much every figure from the Spidey mold through the Wrecker mold. It's in the pressure pot right now, but if you want to check the fit it's basically a Blade coat w/ details from the DCUIH trench coat added. I was selling copies of both separately, but the DCUIH coat was on the thin side so it would rip on the sides if you tried to put it on a figure that was too big, or tried to put it over the arms like a real coat. So in response to that I've made the 2 coats 1. Giving the details of the DCUIH coat to the Blade coat.

Alright gang, I just bought one of those loose Havok variant figures from China. Y'know, the one missing the forehead piece?

So... how do I go about crafting that forehead piece? What do you got customizers?

I got that figure too from the same seller. I am interested in seeing what's recommended.

Alright gang, I just bought one of those loose Havok variant figures from China. Y'know, the one missing the forehead piece?

So... how do I go about crafting that forehead piece? What do you got customizers?

I got that figure too from the same seller. I am interested in seeing what's recommended.

I know what you guys are talking about. I've seen it myself, I wish i could help but maybe you guys gonna have to use some pox?Good luck guys.

My Magneto Broke and I hate the SW pack one Soooooo made a new one.

Magneto:

Torch Torso

Winter Soldier Arms and Legs (Blues Match well) Xtra Havok Hands

Kept Webgear but cut Awful Plastic Cape off and added a Darth Vader Cape under webgear.

Painted SW head Black, so you can see his face

And reworked Quick Silver head...

Storm:

Boxset Torso with Paint stripped

New Single Arms and head

Xtra X23 Belt and legs.

May paint upper legs to match her skin, but dont know. It would give her the really high Boot look...

Need a New DarthVader cape to give her, but other wise she is done.

Legs work well and make her Taller....

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Love that new mutant set.....

No a good picture, but I couldn't wait to show my New Mutants Together. lol

005.jpg

cool cool cool! I think unless you have the right setup the flash is not a good idea. If you have enough light in the room ya should try turning it off. I like your sunspot. I was debating which outfit to go with for mine.. and it came down to the mold i was using just looked most like the more modern version but classic outfits are fantastic too!

Two custom jobs I am working on.

This is the finished Nate Grey.

SDC12296.jpg

Here is Sharon Carter. This figure still needs touching up with white paint and a couple coats of gloss to give it that leathery look. I think I may also resculpt the hair.

SDC12299.jpg

I love your nate looks awesome! not so much sharon carter. I don't like that head mold one bit..