MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Hi guys, just a quick tip for those like me who were unhappy with Psylockes' head. Try use Ajarel from Star wars. Its perfect!! I use it on mine and she looks like a proper Psylocke now.

Whose head is that? I did a search for that name and found nothing to match.

Jarael

She's from a Knights of the Old Republic Two pack exclusive to Entertainment Earth.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but seeing as this custom started as a MU cyclops.....

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7626.jpg

IMG_7661.jpg

Impressive Custom Mr Pruitt. I hope you'll make more and do justice to the original JL except Superman and Martian. Cyclops mold is best for GL, Flash, Aquaman and maybe Batman. I think you could use Captain Britain's head for Flash and Batman, Cap's upper body for Aquaman for scaling effect and as for Wonder Woman, I think you could use the new She-Hulk mold. Here's just hoping. sigh... lol

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but seeing as this custom started as a MU cyclops.....

Impressive Custom Mr Pruitt. I hope you'll make more and do justice to the original JL except Superman and Martian. Cyclops mold is best for GL, Flash, Aquaman and maybe Batman. I think you could use Captain Britain's head for Flash and Batman, Cap's upper body for Aquaman for scaling effect and as for Wonder Woman, I think you could use the new She-Hulk mold. Here's just hoping. sigh... lol

Thanks for the feedback! I would really enjoy putting together the Justice League with the superior articulation of the Marvel Universe figures, and as far as builds go I think you read my mind. The only variances I was thinking was using Guardian's head for batman and as for Flash I think Captain Britain's costume features are pretty spot on, but his jaw is very masculine and the nose may be an issue. I am currently gearing up for the next figure and appreciate the support!

Thanks for the feedback! I would really enjoy putting together the Justice League with the superior articulation of the Marvel Universe figures, and as far as builds go I think you read my mind. The only variances I was thinking was using Guardian's head for batman and as for Flash I think Captain Britain's costume features are pretty spot on, but his jaw is very masculine and the nose may be an issue. I am currently gearing up for the next figure and appreciate the support!

Yeah, what I meant was Guardian's head for Bats and Flash. I don't know why I typed Captain Britain there - lol.keep it up MrPruitt.

So I've finally decided to actually put paint on some of my customs to have a more finished product. Any recommendations as far as brushes, paint and/or sealers? I really only need the basics (red, yellow, blue, green, black, white) plus a silver that will match the X-Force figures that have been released.

Also, how difficult would it be to paint a plastic cape (specifically Adam Warlock's)?

Was bored and tried to make a custom Annihilus. Im surprised no one tried to made one yet or maybe I just missed it , anyways here goes......

bb357869.jpg

9c09d400.jpg

69c2837f.jpg

Warnet's wings on that purple guy from Redakai and you're already 90% there. Add a good paint job and you've got a pretty good stand in for Mr Negative Zone there. Great job. Don't know why I didn't see that. I've been trying to figure out what to do with that purple guy since I bought a couple of them on clearance awhile back. Thanks for the idea.

EDIT: I just realized it's actually Warnet's body with the purple guy's head and legs. Even better idea. That's a really good paint job on him too.

Hi guys, just a quick tip for those like me who were unhappy with Psylockes' head. Try use Ajarel from Star wars. Its perfect!! I use it on mine and she looks like a proper Psylocke now.

Whose head is that? I did a search for that name and found nothing to match.

Jarael

She's from a Knights of the Old Republic Two pack exclusive to Entertainment Earth.

LoL I made a mess on her name. Sorry.LOL This Jedi names OMG LOL

@ commander rogers thanks im glad u like that Annihilus custom , yup those Redakai are in clearance for 2 something dollars. We are on the same wave length , I saw that Purple redakai fig and thought to myself that could work as Annihilus. And Warnet is just perfect since he is an insectoid.

@push you down , thanks also my man! Coming from both awesome customizers really means alot. Cool custom as well of speed demon.

Is the Satan's Claw on the wrong hand?

This was a commission. This is the photo that the person sent so I made it based on that. http://www.comicvine.com/baron-von-strucke...67/105-1658586/

It looks great. He's right though it's on the wrong hand. That image was flipped for some reason like some of the early images of the single card Dr Doom were. Everyone thought that the single card Dr Doom was going to be set up opposite, and in fact the image was just flipped for some strange unknown reason.

I finally did it and added toroso articulation to Avengers Captain America. Takin a second Avemgers Cap and using the lower body of the one I did with foot articulation. Swapped out the lower arms with the ones I added wrist articulation to. For the articulation, I narrowed down a heroic age Cap torso and hollowed out the already pretty hollow Avengers Cap torso and added a spot in the top portion to attach to it. Gluing the heroic age torso into the hollowed out Avengers torso and attached the chest. And this is the result.

95faf578.jpg

I finally did it and added toroso articulation to Avengers Captain America. Takin a second Avemgers Cap and using the lower body of the one I did with foot articulation. Swapped out the lower arms with the ones I added wrist articulation to. For the articulation, I narrowed down a heroic age Cap torso and hollowed out the already pretty hollow Avengers Cap torso and added a spot in the top portion to attach to it. Gluing the heroic age torso into the hollowed out Avengers torso and attached the chest. And this is the result.

95faf578.jpg

Wow bro that is pretty awesome

I made this one clear thinking someone may use it as an Emma Frost head. I figure to make it more diamond-like just water down some silver paint and brush it on or regular brush it on then wipe witha rag, leaving just a silver residue.

009-13.jpg

i was thinking about that. not like i'll get around to it though. lol. great idea though.

95faf578.jpg

So rad. I would totally have bought the figure if they had made it that way to begin with!