MU Customs

DarthOnyx

If you take the horns off the new Loki, his head looks very much like Movie Magneto.

You've got to have a death wish pulling the horns off of a God's helmet though.

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the horns off of Loki's helmet

and you don't mess around with Odin

Doo doo doo dooh doo doo doo doo...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you take the horns off the new Loki, his head looks very much like Movie Magneto.

You've got to have a death wish pulling the horns off of a God's helmet though.

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the horns off of Loki's helmet

and you don't mess around with Odin

Doo doo doo dooh doo doo doo doo...

It's Loki? Not only is he weak when compared to most Gods...he is also an idiot! he always loses...and always gets trumped.

I always thought the A.I.M. terrorist's helmet was too tall and skinny. I fixed that.

525769_3549438867683_1623940435_2789318_208687044_n.jpg

New sculpt casted and unpainted, holding a baby casted and unpainted ewok of course:

535848_3549434667578_1623940435_2789315_670588856_n.jpg

And this is my bunny Nippet watching from the relative safety of underneath the chess board:

528894_3549436747630_1623940435_2789317_1646042340_n.jpg

Nippet does not like terrorists. She's okay with some ewoks.

Does Nippet chew on your lamp cords and wires?

Or do you only let her roam while attended.

I've heard horror stories about bunnies nibbling on cords.

We have 1 room bunny proofed and she has absolutely no desire to leave that room even though she has the freedom to. She's also litter box trained and is a pretty well-behaved bunny.

cool work Onyx,

just some current customs

here are some quick kit-bashes made out of some of those DC figures I am really growing to dislike next to my MU and extra Bucks I had:

Superman, Capt.Marvel , Martian Manhunter, and Hawkman.

some are better than others but for the most part I am pleased to pose them with their Marvel counterparts now.

DSC02213.jpg

As many of you may recall, when I first started this, I had a very cool Skeletor type head with a hood. Well the originalhood was destroyed and the mold wasn't as great either. I knew my kids had one and had asked them repeatedly to find it to the response," We don't know where it is!" Well, they finally decided to clean their room and felt they were "too big" for their toys. After ransacking their toybox, I hit pay-dirt and found their original. Ok, I'm rambling...so here it is back again. However, this time, I won't be casting a head in it this time. You, yourselves, can put any head in it you choose. I have also posted some examples.

003-55.jpg

004-41.jpg

Also an earless Black Panther head:

006-25.jpg

007-16.jpg

Check out my site and the Phoenix Nest thread for more upcoming items.

cool work Onyx,

just some current customs

here are some quick kit-bashes made out of some of those DC figures I am really growing to dislike next to my MU and extra Bucks I had:

Superman, Capt.Marvel , Martian Manhunter, and Hawkman.

some are better than others but for the most part I am pleased to pose them with their Marvel counterparts now.

DSC02213.jpg

I love that Hawkman custom, but strangely enough have never liked the character.

As many of you may recall, when I first started this, I had a very cool Skeletor type head with a hood. Well the originalhood was destroyed and the mold wasn't as great either. I knew my kids had one and had asked them repeatedly to find it to the response," We don't know where it is!" Well, they finally decided to clean their room and felt they were "too big" for their toys. After ransacking their toybox, I hit pay-dirt and found their original. Ok, I'm rambling...so here it is back again. However, this time, I won't be casting a head in it this time. You, yourselves, can put any head in it you choose. I have also posted some examples.

003-55.jpg

004-41.jpg

006-25.jpg

007-16.jpg

Put a western hat on that head instead of the hood and you've got a perfect Phantom Rider or whatever that western Ghost Rider was called (my favorite costume in Ultimate Alliance!) I've been trying to find a good hat to put an MU head for that particular GR. uh, need a horse eventually too if anyone had a good idea for a cheap 1:18 scale horse for that. I've tried finding Dastan's horse from Prince of Persia, but they're usually too much for something I'm likely going to mess up.

003-55.jpg

004-41.jpg

006-25.jpg

007-16.jpg

Put a western hat on that head instead of the hood and you've got a perfect Phantom Rider or whatever that western Ghost Rider was called (my favorite costume in Ultimate Alliance!) I've been trying to find a good hat to put an MU head for that particular GR. uh, need a horse eventually too if anyone had a good idea for a cheap 1:18 scale horse for that. I've tried finding Dastan's horse from Prince of Persia, but they're usually too much for something I'm likely going to mess up.

Check BigLotz. They have those army figs, and there are 2 rider packs one w/ a horse, and the other has a camel.

For the hat try a biker Wolvie head hat.