MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maverick's lower legs from the XMOW line is what was used on the Gambit on my sig pic. It adds height to the figure as well. The only problem is the peghole for stands on the bottom of his feet: its at the midfoot and is very shallow, MU stands don't fit.

man I want a maverick just to have a maverick... even though xmo version kinda sucks.

where's ya get gambits neckpiece?

Maverick's lower legs from the XMOW line is what was used on the Gambit on my sig pic. It adds height to the figure as well. The only problem is the peghole for stands on the bottom of his feet: its at the midfoot and is very shallow, MU stands don't fit.

Oh thats a great idea! I should have a extra Maverick laying around somewhere.

man I want a maverick just to have a maverick... even though xmo version kinda sucks.

where's ya get gambits neckpiece?

It was sculpted on. I didn't make it, though. I've seen people use the neckpiece from the DC 3.75" Manhunter Robot figure (I forgot what the DC 3.75" line is called. DCIH??) & those look great too.

Rockslide and IceMan are both excellent.

Here is a Smiley soldier of Cameron Hodge's The Right:

561264_3624461023190_1623940435_2815520_1307378921_n.jpg

The deco is a more modern paintjob from the newer appearances like X-Force and 2nd Coming, while the background is the first appearance deco from 1980's X-Factor.

Hulkbuster makes a perfect smiley soldier.. great job all around!!

Maverick doesn't have ankles though either, does he?

Onyx asked me to re-post this so he could gauge reaction regarding this head. This is his awesome head sculpt so holla if you wanna see this bad boy make a return to his opp store.

_MG_4783.jpg

_MG_4782.jpg

_MG_4781.jpg

And Dinamite, if you would please, post another pic of your Psylocke custom so Onyx can see the female head sculpt I'm talking about.

Onyx asked me to re-post this so he could gauge reaction regarding this head. This is his awesome head sculpt so holla if you wanna see this bad boy make a return to his opp store.

_MG_4783.jpg

_MG_4782.jpg

_MG_4781.jpg

And Dinamite, if you would please, post another pic of your Psylocke custom so Onyx can see the female head sculpt I'm talking about.

whoa!!! that is amazing! somebody PM me on how I can get my hands on one of those!!!!