MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes people need a little push in the right direction. The irony is, that Bishop is more or less my first custom, which I only did based on the strength of the wip pic of that head Onyx posted. I knew immediately that thing was a slam dunk. So in a way I owe the whole deal to Onyx. Thanks yo!

Now I've had a couple people ask about commissions and even more people tell me about they're own customs they're doing, so I gotta believe that thing would get some play.

I've also been hounding Onyx forever about a Forge head for that "Xavier School" body. I always assumed everyone would get on that as well. Speaking of which, nice job Diabolical.

A 616 Nick Fury to go on the SHIELD agent body, I always assumed would be a slam dunk also.

I say SDCC should be indicative of what would sell. If by July we haven't seen pictures of Bishop, Forge, or Fantomex it'll be a safe bet those head casts would sell. They seem to me to be the among the most popular customs.

Sometimes people need a little push in the right direction. The irony is, that Bishop is more or less my first custom, which I only did based on the strength of the wip pic of that head Onyx posted. I knew immediately that thing was a slam dunk. So in a way I owe the whole deal to Onyx. Thanks yo!

Now I've had a couple people ask about commissions and even more people tell me about they're own customs they're doing, so I gotta believe that thing would get some play.

I've also been hounding Onyx forever about a Forge head for that "Xavier School" body. I always assumed everyone would get on that as well. Speaking of which, nice job Diabolical.

A 616 Nick Fury to go on the SHIELD agent body, I always assumed would be a slam dunk also.

I say SDCC should be indicative of what would sell. If by July we haven't seen pictures of Bishop, Forge, or Fantomex it'll be a safe bet those head casts would sell. They seem to me to be the among the most popular customs.

thanks man, my forge is the Jarael and Rohlan Dyre star wars comic pack, ya get a psylocke and a forge head at the same time! I'm sure there's a better forge head out there tho.

thanks man, my forge is the Jarael and Rohlan Dyre star wars comic pack, ya get a psylocke and a forge head at the same time! I'm sure there's a better forge head out there tho.

there will be soon!

Outback-era X-men

OutbackXmen.jpg

Just missing Psylocke. I haven't decided if I want to do armored version or the flow-y pink outfit.

Dazzler.jpg

Not very happy with the way the chest emblem came out. I also hate the X-23 mold even more now that I used it for a base. The legs are too big for that torso. The head was a temporary head, but after adding the red for the headband, I kind of liked it.

Colossus.jpg

RogueOutback.jpg

Outback-era X-men

OutbackXmen.jpg

Just missing Psylocke. I haven't decided if I want to do armored version or the flow-y pink outfit.

Not very happy with the way the chest emblem came out. I also hate the X-23 mold even more now that I used it for a base. The legs are too big for that torso. The head was a temporary head, but after adding the red for the headband, I kind of liked it.

I agree with everything ya said about Dazzler and I like that outfit for rogue.

Dina, come on with that Psylocke custom. Onyx needs to see that head!

LOL, what? LOL What do u want me to do? lol he already seen it, Should I show my Boomer Custom, i got another head from the Star wars, she looks awesome, but she is not finished yet. I'll show later. By the way.. All the X-men here are great, love the New Mutants, just need add my Karma and Moonstar to that group.

PYD, is that Colossus torso from the Blob pack or is it a Destroyer?

Colossus is actually the torso and leg balls from the Thor line Destroyer figure. I modded the arm sockets to accommodate ball joints and resculpted part of the shoulder area. The arms and legs are from the Wolverine: Origins line Colossus. The head is the Showdown Colossus head.