MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, here is my boomer, I have not even start yet, but Just for u guys have an idea of what I'm doing, Head and belt are from the Star wars Dark Woman Jedi. I was between her and Skids to got with Rusty. Will ook awesome when ready.

002.jpg

What a great head! Can't wait to see your Boomer.

Thanks, she will be ready by the end of the week. I hope. lol X

I'm going through making opening face plates for all of the movie suits, and after I made Tony's I made one for Rhodey from when he took the MKII, but what I really wanted was him in the MKII weapons platform AKA the Warmachine. So I studied the IM2 Warmachine head against the IM2 Iron Man heads, and found that for some reason they gave the figure of Rhodey a pin head. So I fixed that by using the Opening face plate IM head as a base, and put the added armor plating that makes the WM head look different from the IM head.

The 3 I've painted so far:

001-154.jpg

IM 2 final battle team up:

008-65.jpg

009-50.jpg

Close up:

020-14.jpg

021-9.jpg

The next style I'm planning to make is the MKI (terrorist base escape armor)