MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that Deadpool. been wanting to try to put him on that body for a while too. But I seem to never get around to these kinds of things.

but what is going on with his crotch? I see some bright red tape or something

I took the pics before repainting a bit of paint that flaked off, so covered it with red tape & forgot it was still on when I took the pics. Will take new ones when I correct the paint error.

Shell head's clean arm is due to me forgetting to photoshop some bloody wounds on it. :ohmy:

Hi all. This is my 1st time delving into 4 inch scale customs so don't be too harsh with the critiques...thanks.

Here's my battle damaged SC Ironman. Namor arm & lots of bullet, RPG damage.

DSC02663.jpg

Deadpool: DP2 pack head/arms/lower legs & accessories on JL Cyke torso/thighs/knees

Rubberband for neck thingie.Cyke torso also adds the hgt he should be. DP is 6'2 ya know. The other DP figs were shrimps!

DSC02665.jpg

Hey man- welcome to the customizing scene. I like the Deadpool alot. It definitely makes me want to update my figure. As for the battle-damaged Silver Centurion (which I picture fighting Iron Monger), I like the concept and the damage on the armor parts. I think adding some scrapes and grime on the arm is a great idea. It doesn't have to be too gruesome to be believable either.

Hi all. This is my 1st time delving into 4 inch scale customs so don't be too harsh with the critiques...thanks.

Here's my battle damaged SC Ironman. Namor arm & lots of bullet, RPG damage.

DSC02663.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

DSC02659.jpg

My only critique is thus: if there are bullet holes in ironmans suit...he's dead! he's just a squishy , puny human under that armor. otherwise...Great!