MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for the critiques/suggestions on how to improve my battle damaged SCIM. Will post new pics once I fix up his 'clean" arm & armor.

Here's a few more MU customs I worked on these past few days. I was not happy with the short scale of the comic versions of US Agent & Cap from the movie line so I simply added the proper hgt to US Agent by giving him Hawkeyes boots & painting them Black & I kinda like the Black boots look. Maybe paint em Red later, but it added the hgt he was lacking. For Cap I used the Ultimate universe cap body & put comic concept Cap's head on it & swapped out the unarticulated lower forearms/wrist with the Days of thunder Thor's forearms & gloves, then repainted the boots & gloves a deeper Red. Now both Cap & US Agent look their proper hgts IMO.

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

what are the chances of a colabo with noodlechow & onyx or some superskrull parts (heads,thing fists that attach to mu) on the onyx phoenix website ?

HELLLLZZZZZ yeah!

Okay, so I've not used even 10% of the stuff I ordered already, but I'd have to place another order to get some stuff like that. Well, assuming it can be done for under an arm and a leg - looks like it would end up being really pricey to produce.

@ Parademon1, nice group shots. Love the backgrounds too. I've got some brickwork "scrapbooking" paper that I've used, but what's the store front you've got there? Is that just a picture that you printed out? I've thought about using some pictures, but so far I've been too lazy to try to figure out how to print them and make them look right.lol

what are the chances of a colabo with noodlechow & onyx or some superskrull parts (heads,thing fists that attach to mu) on the onyx phoenix website ?

HELLLLZZZZZ yeah!

Okay, so I've not used even 10% of the stuff I ordered already, but I'd have to place another order to get some stuff like that. Well, assuming it can be done for under an arm and a leg - looks like it would end up being really pricey to produce.

@ Parademon1, nice group shots. Love the backgrounds too. I've got some brickwork "scrapbooking" paper that I've used, but what's the store front you've got there? Is that just a picture that you printed out? I've thought about using some pictures, but so far I've been too lazy to try to figure out how to print them and make them look right.lol

Yep, just random pics I've printed out then add some painted balsa wood for some trimming to make it a bit more 3 dimensional.

I wanna be on Onyx's hand picked team *puts on I love Onyx tshirt* , now who do I need to off to be on that team? :)

@ parademon awesome mods there!!

Well, first, you have to be a member of my forum. Then, you have to posses very extraordinary mutant abilities. Sorry, was channeling Charles Xavier for a moment.

finished a couple Super Skrulls that took me about 4-5 months to create. mostly learning how to cast so i could start fabricating my own parts. flamey and non flamey versions. also helped Kilo23 with his deadpool and psylocke above.

SSflame04.jpg

SSnonflamey02.jpg

Psylocke03.jpg

got more pics up on my facebook page: NoodleChow Customs Page

as well as in the customs forum section hereabouts.

Super Skrulls:

Body - Cable torso and legs.

Head - sculpted using Super Sculpey Firm then molded and cast.

Arms - Fists sculpted from scratch with Super Sculpey Firm with Apoxe Sculpt touch ups. Biceps and Elbows were modded Cable arms merged with XMO movie Wolverine's hips then sculpted over with Apoxie Sculpt. also molded and cast.

Lower Legs (invisible) - clear resin casts of original legs.

Shoulder Flair - Apoxie Sculpt

Paint - Testors Acrylics

Flames - resin casts of chopped up flame bits from a Toybiz movie Human Torch figure.

Psylocke:

Head - Onyx's jarael head cast

Body - X-23

Forearms - Psylocke single card

Sash - Psylocke single card

Paint - Testors Acrylics

Did you alter the hip joints/legs at all? My X-23 does not seem to be able to make this pose?