MU Customs

DarthOnyx

I found out by accident the other night that I can make clear objects like energy blasts, and constructs. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

004-115.jpg

005-98.jpg

005-99.jpg

006-79.jpg

I know my green is dark. I need some yellow.

Would you be able to do ms. marvel's blast in purple or pink? I think it would make for a better psychic knife for Psylocke.

Purple maybe since I have red, and blue, but not pink because white makes the color opaque. Maybe if I thin it out by dropping the color in another cup, and then putting a scraping of it in, but I'm not sure it'll work. The regular color of the resin is yellowish, so I'm surprised that the red doesn't look orangish.

I'm going to experiment w/ the constructs some more before I try to put any in my store, but soon very soon. I'm going to do a couple of GL construct weapons, the energy blast from the IM2 comic version Classic IM, and the Ms M energy blast.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about all the greenery?

The figures look great.... I've been kind of in a slump right now and overwhelmed by all my fodder figs piling up.. I think I've got to tackle my own Rusty Collins figure based off yours.

Old Plastic Christmas tree which i thought I could use stead of burning it lol

Cool, Rusty is Pure Havok but legs are Ult. Magneto