MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dina those all look great. Is that the original Boom Boom head you sent me or the cast I sent back? Either way your paint apps on this one look 10,000x better than the first one.

Hey rod!! Yes thank u=you so much!!! Boomer and Meggan are with the new head, the old ones were too crap lol, took me a day to do it both l!!Thank you!!!

16610995[/url]']

16610987[/url]' date='Jun 16 2012, 01:44 AM']Is that boomer comic accurate? I don't recognize that look. Good work on the figs.

Yes in her last New Mutants Days, X-tinction Agenda and the first page of the Classic X-Force, plus if u look my avatar, she is right behind Wolverine wearing a smilar uniform. I'm only missing her glasses. :)

84254-41254-boom-boom.jpg

691884-jubilee09_super.jpg

679631-cannonball10-1.jpg

Oh neat, yeah her shades would make that complete. I like it!

Here is a couple of new Hulk heads that I have been working on. I hate the head on the RedHulk figure Hasbro released so I made thisone. Also I made a Dale Keown Hulk with the tarantula patch hair.

012-7.jpg

013-1.jpg

015-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

Love the Hulk heads, Onyx! I'm going to order a Red Hulk head from ya if you list it on your site. That one looks like he looks on the Avengers these days, kind of noble and serious.