• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are my custom Skrulls.

SDC12717.jpg

Nothing personal bro, but you can paint a turd Gold & it'll still be a turd & the atrocious lack of articulation on those Skrull bucks cannot be hidden by any paint job. Only thing great about those figs are the head sculpts. I bought 4 just to swap the heads onto the much better articulated MU Skrull soldiers. Again, nothing against your attempt to make em look nice. They are just badly unarticulated figs. IMO, the entire Avengers line is just so-so due to Hasbro cutting back on the POA.

Hi all! I thought I'd share a few photos of my Marvel's Super-Patriot custom I recently finished.

Splash_W.jpg

SupP_B.jpg

Recipie:

Marvel Universe Gladiator - Torso, Legs & Hands

GI Joe 25th Ann. Copperhead - Upper Arms

GI Joe Rise of Cobra Night Adder - Forearms

GI Joe Resolute Duke - Head with Fixit Sculpt Custom Mask, Resin Casted

SupP_Full.jpg.SupP_Bk.jpg

SupP_A.jpg

Hi all! I thought I'd share a few photos of my Marvel's Super-Patriot custom I recently finished.

Splash_W.jpg

SupP_B.jpg

Recipie:

SupP_A.jpg

Incredible detail work. I'm really impressed with this. Mind. Blown.

Splash_W.jpg

SupP_B.jpg

Recipie:

SupP_A.jpg

Incredible detail work. I'm really impressed with this. Mind. Blown.

Agreed. Excellent detail work Warsaw. It looks as though it came off the first run assembly line. Every line, and detail is super crisp, and clean.

Mr. Pruitt those are some really great DC customs. Who's head is that you used for your Saint Walker? It really looks perfect.

Thanks for the great comments guys!

-RodimusVTS, The recipe for Saint Walker is Pretty much any Spidey body to get that leaner look and the head is actually a Clone Wars Kit Fisto that I sanded out the hard edges in the face and removed the nose then trimmed down to one or two tentacles before going over with Aves to smooth everything out, I really had a lot of fun with this guy!

really cool custom man.

Splash_W.jpg

SupP_B.jpg

Recipie:

SupP_A.jpg

What do you think Grui do ya like it? Which one do ya prefer? I thought the gold would be much better but I'm still not in love with either scheme. I think the black and gold works better with the MU ones that came out but now I'm wondering if the color scheme would have been better as a purple torso with black trim.

SDC12717.jpg

really cool custom man.

Splash_W.jpg

SupP_B.jpg

Recipie:

SupP_A.jpg

I GOT TO ADMIT.. YOUR PAINTING IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD. REALLY NICE FIGURE, CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK

What do you think Grui do ya like it? Which one do ya prefer? I thought the gold would be much better but I'm still not in love with either scheme. I think the black and gold works better with the MU ones that came out but now I'm wondering if the color scheme would have been better as a purple torso with black trim.

SDC12717.jpg

The gold trim by far!!